• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
impasse said:   
ShakuniMama said:   
VoodooJC said:   New link for eBay listing by Best Buy:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SanDisk-Pixtor-64GB-microSDHC-Class-10-M...††††††††

Add 2 to Cart and use the code COMEANDGETIT on the next page.

Took $10 off for me, but had to pay tax =(

I got charged the full amount in my Paypal account for two cards even though the coupon was applied when I ordered. This is for the Best Buy eBay order.
My cart/ order confirmation/receipt/ email confirmation/eBay order status ALL†shows 64.xx but my Paypal account shows $74.xx charges ($4.xx beingTax) ?

my email (paypal, eBay) confirmations show the correct amount, but paypal does show without the discount.† if you look at the transaction details in paypal however, it should show the breakout of the $10 "other coupon."† hope this helps!

Thanks.
Looks like Paypal first credited $10 to my account and then charged $ 74.xx (I looked @ account details with balances)

Ordered online and picked it up last night.

10x op! in 4 2 and free shipping.

IN 4 1, THX

Now showing $42.99

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014