Fry's Electronics Black Friday 2013 Ad

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Tried placing order (limit 1 per household)...when i hit submit order I got null page, so I tried again (twice)...now I'm looking in my history and it says I ordered three times...

What a joke.

finally done...

I gave up on this nonsense just for the monitor for my sister and now it says 'available' yeah sure, I go all the way through and it says system error.

I had no idea Fry's was THIS pathetic. I can buy a monitor anywhere.

Looks like the 2 page in-store ad is actually a 4 page ad now.

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4

Happy Thanksgiving!

After placing a big order and getting the "system error" message, I come here and see my fellow FW's are getting the same experience! Wow big negative for Fry's! Not only do they lose my patience, my $750 order and my respect but they get the "Clown of the Year Retailer Award". Please upgrade your servers to something not powered by a hamster, Fry's

I think Fry's sales is hit big this thanksgiving, and they deserve this hit. I empathize with their employees.

Anyone know the brands of the mystery DSLR camera (w/18-55mm lens) and Compact System Camera, both $299?

asus laptop shows in-stock for store pickup but upon submitting order at checkout I get "* System Error, Please try again later ". Just me?

peas said:   Anyone know the brands of the mystery DSLR camera (w/18-55mm lens) and Compact System Camera, both $299?

DSLR is the Canon EOS Rebel T3
http://www.frys.com/product/6547693

Picked up my order but some of the stuff I ordered and is listed in the email confirmation did not show up on the list that printed out at the in-store pick up desk. Went to cashier to pay and told cashier about the discrepancy and was told to go back to the in-store pickup desk. I did not want to wait in line again so I left. At least I saved some money by not getting those missing items.

Anyone have issue with the Coolmax ZX-700 Rebate online. I keep on getting a error when I try to register for a number

I didn't have any problems getting a number from them from the online registration

really did you click through the link on the rebate form. so i click that and it says no promotion found during that period. i manually lookup the rebate and fill out that info. When i click submit it gets a error saying you need to confirm your above information. This is a click box that is not available on the prior screen. When I check that box and resubmit i get this error

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e57'

String or binary data would be truncated.

/rebateform2.asp, line 371

Purchase must be made from FRYELECTRONICSSTORE
Friends jurist4802.ru,jurist3624.ru,jurist7327.ru

Purchase must be made between, 11/28/2013 and 12/1/2013.

Must obtain a rebate registration number online before submit this Mail in Rebate Form

** Without Rebate Registration Number, your rebate will not qualify and will not be processed **

http://www.coolmaxusa.com/rebatelist.asp  

Click on Rebate Center tab, on line FRYELECTRONICSSTORE go over to online register, and then "register here"

Does anyone have tracking information or status for Belkin USB hub and power strip rebates from BF? I submitted both rebates on 12/1 and haven't gotten anything back. Form says to check on rebateshq.com but there is nothing there. I can't even find the offer online 13-79860 and 13-79859.

TIA

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014