• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

20% in store coupon
Disclaimer
    http://weeklyad.staples.com/StaplesSD/LandingPage?storeid=2278340#!/store/2278340/promotion/sneakpeek/y   

since the 20% off Code is unique from the Bag Code, items don't HAVE to fit in the bag naturally (say larger stuff like chairs, coffee makers.etc)

THANKS AND FULL CREDIT TO VIVYIP for items below (please give viv green above)

software
$149.99 QuickBooks ® Pro 2014 not bad of a price
$19.99EZR Kaspersky® Antivirus 2014, 1 PC
$9.99AR McAfee ® Internet Security 2014, 1 PC

copy/print stuff
$5 for any one of the following:
Semi-Gloss Photo Enlargement, 16" x 20"
50 Photo Cards, 4" x 8"
12-Month Photo Calendar, 8.5" x 11"
Small Indoor Banner, 3" x 1.6"
Custom Holiday Stamp

paper related stuff
$3.99AR Staples ® 8.5" x 11" multipurpose paper, 500 sheets/ream (limit 4)

Buy 1, get the other for 50% off not great, but just in case...
case paper
batteries
Yankee Candle® large jar, holiday scents

breakroom/cleaning
$8.99 Bounty® Basic paper towels, 12 large rolls = 15 regular rolls
$6.99 Charmin® Basic bathroom tissue, 16 big rolls = 32 regular rolls 

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Whether or not register/cashier accepts the following, here are the official exclusions:

Not valid on kiosk orders. Disco... (more)

dazviking (Nov. 24, 2013 @ 12:55p) |

Yes, so is storage file boxes or external harddrives.

pezgarden (Nov. 24, 2013 @ 1:06p) |

How about this clearance laptop:
HP
Envy 4-1130us 14" Ultrabook
Intel Core i5
6gb memory
500gb + 32 SSD
Beats Audio
was $649.90... (more)

bping2 (Nov. 24, 2013 @ 4:06p) |

~~Including chairs, furniture and clearance items. Here’s how it works: 1. Grab your free bag in store 2. Fill it up with ink, paper, supplies and so much more 3. Present your coupon at checkout 4. Watch the savings add up Retail Coupon Code: 56583 (Get your bag) & 27058(Get 20% OFF)Valid through 11/26/13 in Staples® U.S. stores only. Discount on Staples® EcoEasys bag will be taken at register at time of purchase, item no. 708691. Limit one coupon per customer per day. While supplies last. Cannot be combined with any other coupons. Discount applies to products that fit within the customer’s Staples EcoEasy bag only. All chairs, furniture and clearance items are included in this promotion. Not valid on desktop or laptop computers, tablets, netbooks, Chromebooks, Apple® products, Bose® products, Amazon Kindle®, NOOK®, HP ink and toner, Epson ink and toner, Keurig® coffee brewers, printers, fax and copier machines, business machines, laminators, storage, all case paper, cases of water, all Copy & Print Center orders, USPS, Staples® EasyTechs professional-grade and on-site services, extended service plans, depot repair and parts, gift cards, mobile phones and mobile phone services, phone cards or postage stamps. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No copies/facsimiles. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards. Cashier Instructions: 1) Scan customer’s Staples EcoEasy bag and contents inside. 2) Scan any product-specific coupons applicable to the transaction. 3) Scan or enter the coupon code to discount the Staples EcoEasy bag. 4) Scan or enter the 20% off coupon. Already have a Staples® EcoEasysm bag? Bring it in store, fill it with everything you need and receive your discount. Discount only applies to customers with a Staples EcoEasy bag, item no. 708691.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

software
$149.99 QuickBooks® Pro 2014 not bad of a price
$19.99EZR Kaspersky® Antivirus 2014, 1 PC
$9.99AR McAfee® Internet Security 2014, 1 PC

copy/print stuff
$5 for any one of the following:
Semi-Gloss Photo Enlargement, 16" x 20"
50 Photo Cards, 4" x 8"
12-Month Photo Calendar, 8.5" x 11"
Small Indoor Banner, 3" x 1.6"
Custom Holiday Stamp

paper related stuff
$3.99AR Staples® 8.5" x 11" multipurpose paper, 500 sheets/ream (limit 4)

Buy 1, get the other for 50% off not great, but just in case...
case paper
batteries
Yankee Candle® large jar, holiday scents

breakroom/cleaning

printers
$29.99 Dell ® 1160w wireless laser printer (warning, the printer's cheap, toner's not)

possible of GC interest
Buy $50GC of JCPenney, get $10 off.

VivYip said:   

breakroom/cleaning

NICE DEAL!! ANDERSON PLASTIC PRETZEL TUBS $3.19 a/20% off coupon ($3.99 sale price)

ive had issues in the past using the 20% bag event with items like TP and PT...

does storage = hard drives?

Mithrand1r said:   does storage = hard drives?

I don't think the word storage here is referring to hard drives. you should be OK (it would say drives, not storage)

Does anyone know if I can use the 20% off on a monitor even if it doesn't fit in the bag and doesn't seem to be excluded?

BOGO 50% Lg Yankee Candles:
With the bag is this buy one at 80%, get one at 50%? Or would the bag discount the second one as well? My guess is the second is a $off promo, set at 1/2 the original price.

harry12345 said:   Does anyone know if I can use the 20% off on a monitor even if it doesn't fit in the bag and doesn't seem to be excluded?

if it's NOT excluded you can...if it's excluded, you can't.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
harry12345 said:   Does anyone know if I can use the 20% off on a monitor even if it doesn't fit in the bag and doesn't seem to be excluded?

In past sales of this type I've had stuff excluded that Staples' computer decided wouldn't fit in the bag-in particular I remember being unable to get the discount on a chair mat-even though it kind of fit in when it was rolled up.

Coupon said: All chairs, furniture and clearance items are included in this promotion.
OK, how about a clearance laptop?

Buckmann said:   
Coupon said: All chairs, furniture and clearance items are included in this promotion.
OK, how about a clearance laptop?

laptops and desktops are always excluded

WalterGuy said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

In past sales of this type I've had stuff excluded that Staples' computer decided wouldn't fit in the bag-in particular I remember being unable to get the discount on a chair mat-even though it kind of fit in when it was rolled up.

Its funny that you mention that I did the exact same thing, rolled it up and put it in the bag (still sticking out like crazy)  and the CSR looked at me like I was crazy and then said I dont think that will work.  I told her to try scanning the coupon and it worked.  I guess I was lucky

I read the title of this thread and thought, "oh good, a green bag instead of that brown one they keep giving out"...

Hi, my name is freakinout and I am addicted to 100% back on rewards Duracells. Have been going through serious withdraw...looks like i might not get my fix this year

my4mainecoons said:   I read the title of this thread and thought, "oh good, a green bag instead of that brown one they keep giving out"...

How about a   a brownish green bag?

freakinout said:   Hi, my name is freakinout and I am addicted to 100% back on rewards Duracells. Have been going through serious withdraw...looks like i might not get my fix this year
  Join Costco and get the free stuff, 48 batteries, cooked chicken, case of water, etc

Then after a while, get a refund on the membership, since you really didn't like it

Solves the battery monkey on your back, for free.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
Mithrand1r said:   does storage = hard drives?

I don't think the word storage here is referring to hard drives. you should be OK (it would say drives, not storage)

Just got the ad for tomorrow. Page 3 has the header "Save up to $50 on storage", and immediately underneath it shows SanDisk microSDHC cards, SanDisk flash drives, Toshiba portable hard drives, and a Seagate desktop hard drive. So some HDs may be excluded.

get your bag, stuff with ink, paper supplies and get 20% off
11/24 - 11/26

Credit to someone I can't recall, as per corporate memo to stores, inks (HP, Epson) originally excluded are now included.

aarzi said:   Credit to someone I can't recall, as per corporate memo to stores, inks (HP, Epson) originally excluded are now included.
  here

Whether or not register/cashier accepts the following, here are the official exclusions:

Not valid on kiosk orders. Discount applies to products that fit within the customer’s Staples EcoEasy bag only. All chairs, furniture and clearance items are included in this promotion. Not valid on desktop or laptop computers, tablets, netbooks, Chromebooks, Apple® products, Bose® products, Amazon Kindle®, NOOK®, HP ink and toner, Epson ink and toner, Keurig® coffee brewers, printers, fax and copier machines, business machines, laminators, storage, all case paper, cases of water, all Copy & Print Center orders, USPS, Staples® EasyTechs professional-grade and on-site services, extended service plans, depot repair and parts, gift cards, mobile phones and mobile phone services, phone cards or postage stamps.

Yes, so is storage file boxes or external harddrives.

How about this clearance laptop:
HP
Envy 4-1130us 14" Ultrabook
Intel Core i5
6gb memory
500gb + 32 SSD
Beats Audio
was $649.90
now 452.50
minus $50 rebate
final cost $402.50
sku 985046 (it doesn't show up in Staples.com)

Do you think it's worth it for 302.50 (402.50 - 100 coupon expires today) ?
Looking for playing Minecraft, checking e-mails, working some Excel files and editing photos.
Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014