• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Offer showed up on my Amex Blue Cash this morning, so check your cards!

Lowe's
See Lowe's discounts that earn Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

amex (27.22kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
At the bottom of the main page next to latest transactions you will see a tab titled "Offers for You"

VegasVegan (Dec. 09, 2013 @ 6:08p) |

Thanks OP I'll check it out.

bcronin (Dec. 09, 2013 @ 7:15p) |

nuthin' here...

brusbrother (Dec. 09, 2013 @ 7:35p) |

• Also categorized in:

0/8 here.  Boo!

SSG said:   Offer showed up on my Amex Blue Cash this morning, so check your cards!
  Did you get the Lowes offer the first time around? And it showed up again?

I got it again too. And I just had used the last offer like 2 weeks ago.

EDIT: I also had a Lowes offer like 2 months ago. So this is the third $10 off $50 I've had.

EDIT2: It was only on my Blue Sky cards this time around. None of my other AMEX had it.

Mine showed up as well... last week when bought 4 LED lights.

I didn't get it, either (Hilton AMEX). But thanks for the heads up to check.

Nothing for me. Oh well.

Just checked not there for me yet - but I will keep checking back.

They had a TigerDirect offer up

anyone know ifyou have to wait a day between purchases? I know we can use it multiple times but can you use it multiple times in the same day (ie different transactions)??

I have Hilton, Delta & Starwood lol and none have this offer

Not on my Costco/SPG/Gold/Blue

babalooie21204 said:   anyone know ifyou have to wait a day between purchases? I know we can use it multiple times but can you use it multiple times in the same day (ie different transactions)??
  Who said you could use it multiple times?  Only the BP offer was listed that way; everything else has been one-time-use.

no go for me this time around. womp womp.

I have it on DW BCP, but no offers on SPG(2)/Hilton(2)/My BCP.

How do i know if it's added to my blue cash?

Got it on Blue but not Costco

This is perfect timing as I got my $10 off $50 via mail. Double dip. Thanks OP!

nope, not me either, but on the bright side I got $5 of free gas at Wally World...and $5.00 off every $30.00 at BP stations until 12/31/13

crap (98.02kB)
Disclaimer
brooke789 said:   0/8 here.  Boo!
  0/infinity for me. All I get are these offers all the time!

last time I got it on Costco, this time on delta

use it last time. didn't show up

Got mine last week, but nothing there now. Actually not sure if I am going to get the one from last week because I ordered a Gift Card online and it did not ship until yesterday. I read on the terms that it has to ship before the deadline (in this case it was last Friday) so I hope I don't get screwed...

Nice. Wouldn't have noticed. Thanks OP. Time for another Amazon GC.

tajar96 said:   Nice. Wouldn't have noticed. Thanks OP. Time for another Amazon GC.
  I don't follow... how do you get an Amazon GC with this offer?

buy one in store

1 for 5.

FYI - Tried the same code as the last offer on twitter and got a message back that the offer has ended. No luck there either!

None for me. I redeemed the previous offer at Lowes a few weeks ago. I was getting all the offers until the Neiman Marcus one and now this one. I wonder how they Target.

I'm in my regular Blue account. Where on the page do I find these offers?

pezgarden said:   I'm in my regular Blue account. Where on the page do I find these offers?

after you log in scroll down on the home page and click on the OFFERS tab

I got other offers, but no Lowes.

CPAESQ said:   Just checked not there for me yet - but I will keep checking back.

After loggin in to CC account, where does these offer show up?

dontcare4myname said:   
CPAESQ said:   Just checked not there for me yet - but I will keep checking back.

After loggin in to CC account, where does these offer show up?

At the bottom of the main page next to latest transactions you will see a tab titled "Offers for You"

Thanks OP I'll check it out.

nuthin' here...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014