• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more
Disclaimer

Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more
Disclaimer
Combo link       

Combo price is $60.  Rebate is $70.  Software activation is required to receive rebate for security software!!

I stumbled upon this while trying to find the rebate form for the 32GB flash drive + anti-virus.  <sigh>

$10 rebate on flash drive       (exp Nov 21)
$60 rebate on security software       (exp Dec 31)

Edit: I strongly caution against counting on the security software rebate if you already did another Total Defense rebate.
Edit: If the 64 GB drives sell out, you can still take advantage of the rebate with 32 GB flash drive combo     (new link; rebate form).

Edit: Don't forget about FWCB!

Member Summary

Flash Drive
Thanks erohrer
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Same thing here - no problems with activating but a heck of a time with printing the rebates.  Sent them out.  Will wait... (more)

rsuaver (Nov. 27, 2013 @ 9:21p) |

I just received my approval email for the 32gb USB drive combo. Should receive rebate card in 5 - 7 weeks.

Hoogineer (Dec. 13, 2013 @ 9:58p) |

FYI - both 64gb USB and TD approved. At first TD was denied because I included the wrong 'receipt' It had to say INVOI... (more)

rsuaver (Jan. 06, 2014 @ 4:41p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Both links point to the same rebate.

f2000sa said:   Both links point to the same rebate.
I stink; it has been fixed.

Hoogineer said:   Edit: I strongly caution against trying to submit this rebate if you already did the 32 GB flash drive combo.
Or if you did any other Total Defense rebate combo (like the $15 Roku 2 XS).

This rocks!  Don't forget $3 Discover CashBack and a whopping $.10 FatCash.

Chris.

isn't google wallet special still going on? if I can figure out how to add it this to the cart on the mobile site...

rsuaver said:   isn't google wallet special still going on? if I can figure out how to add it this to the cart on the mobile site...
  That promotion already expired yesterday.

Originally when I checked this deal, it was $70 - $70 (60+10) this afternoon(few hours ago), now it's $60 - $70 (60+10). Same $60MIR Offer Code TD9-10044

Adata 32GB flash drive + Total Defense Bundle combo number 1493658 is not totally dead, it first was $50 - $60, then $45 - $60, finally pulled down and new same combo different combo number 1495383 $55 - $60
the $60MIR Offer Code was TD9-10044 also for combo 1493658, now the combo 1495383 has a new $60MIR Offer Code TD9-10083 (which does not specify purchased with a Qualifying purchase over $39.99)

Of course with the new 64GB USB drive deal, it is better to get 64GB.

Technically when rebate with different rebate number and different time period (even overlap) should not have problem getting the rebates qualify, however, there are tons of this Total Defense Bundle going on, and a bit fishy about this Total Defense Bundle rebate (the terms purchased with a Qualifying purchase over $39.99 and yet Newegg is advertising it), I also not recommend doing more than 1 of those in same period. I personally did place an order for the $45 - $60 TD9-10044 deal this afternoon(I would get this 64GB if I didn't place the 32GB order and already shipped), and counting Newegg's eggcellent support as last resort if it really comes to the worst.

Can this be activated on a VM? TIA.

rsuaver said:   Can this be activated on a VM? TIA.

IamN41 said:   To activate this software without installing it:

www.totaldefense.com/premium    

click "activate"

to cancel your automatic renewal "service"
https://my.totaldefense.com/Login2.aspx  
login
in the "more options" box on the right side, click "Cancel Automatic Renewal Service  "

Dotbody said:   
Hoogineer said:   Edit: I strongly caution against trying to submit this rebate if you already did the 32 GB flash drive combo.
Or if you did any other Total Defense rebate combo (like the $15 Roku 2 XS).

different retailers ok?

DMC said:   

click "activate"

login
in the "more options" box on the right side, click "Cancel Automatic Renewal Service   "

I didn't see the original post for the above quote (maybe you pasted from another thread??)

Any idea if I can register, then cancel same day?  Or should I wait for rebate to arrive before canceling?

Gosh - this rebate system is a pain - keeps timing out when submitting. Eventually it went thru but then I could not print out the form. Did I just wasted $60?

labboypro said:   
DMC said:   

click "activate"

login
in the "more options" box on the right side, click "Cancel Automatic Renewal Service    "

I didn't see the original post for the above quote (maybe you pasted from another thread??)

Any idea if I can register, then cancel same day?  Or should I wait for rebate to arrive before canceling?

Should be fine - you are cancelling the automatic renewal.  It simply switches to manual renewal. 

Could not print the rebate form either...

Anyone noticed this?

$60.00 Activation Rebate when purchased with a Qualifying purchase over $39.99 on Newegg.com. Not to be combined with any other offers.

The USB drive is only $36.99. It may not qualify for the rebate.

f2000sa said:   Anyone noticed this?

$60.00 Activation Rebate when purchased with a Qualifying purchase over $39.99 on Newegg.com. Not to be combined with any other offers.

The USB drive is only $36.99. It may not qualify for the rebate.

Yup...  This is going to be a problem... And we have the bundle deal on top of it.  Start calling Newegg now?

NOTE:  was able to print the mail in form this morning, not without trying a few times.  What a crap system they have...

Anyone have further input on this? Pretty sure we all just bought this for the drive and the 50 bucks after the 10 rebate is so not worth it for this drive.

I had went into it thinking total is 60 so its over the qualifying amount, (of 39.99) as it did not say an additional purchase of 39.99, but simply with a qualifying purchase of 39.99 or more.

Any input from those that have called, or have done rebates with total defense before the input would be appreciated.

Ok, I guess there are 2 threads going on about this.

I am thinking of cutting my losses and just returning the whole thing back to Newegg. The rebate form clearly states that the qualifying purchase should be over $39.99 and the Adata stick is $36.99 per the Newegg invoice....

Newegg says the Software is not RMA-able. So, I guess I am stuck with it (?).

Anyway, went head and activated it without installing. Canceling the Auto Renewal feature failed first time, right after activation. Tried again after an hour and it went through.

tedzo said:   Newegg says the Software is not RMA-able. So, I guess I am stuck with it (?).

Anyway, went head and activated it without installing. Canceling the Auto Renewal feature failed first time, right after activation. Tried again after an hour and it went through.

Same thing here - no problems with activating but a heck of a time with printing the rebates.  Sent them out.  Will wait and see and if not bitched at Newegg...

I just received my approval email for the 32gb USB drive combo. Should receive rebate card in 5 - 7 weeks.

FYI - both 64gb USB and TD approved. At first TD was denied because I included the wrong 'receipt' It had to say INVOICE on it. They allowed me to send a fax (after I insisted).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014