• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples Coupons: Coupon Codes Printable Coupons | Staples.com
Disclaimer
Staples is having $100 OFF coupon for Clearance Laptop/Desktop coupon code: 87086
Also have another Coupon for $100 OFF coupon for touch-screen Laptop/Desktop - coupon code:63206

Expires on: 11/24/2013
Here is the link for the other coupons including the above: Coupons   

Good Luck

Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks a bunch!!

fallenheart (Nov. 25, 2013 @ 12:17p) |

The manager at my local Staples would not take the coupon, but he did say that there would another tomorrow, so check yo... (more)

Austerville (Nov. 26, 2013 @ 2:43p) |

It is awesome

kamrynlwenzel (Dec. 05, 2013 @ 3:58p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Leave a couple at my local store for me.

You got it..Friend

Toshiba L55-A5284 15.6
Disclaimer
We have Toshiba laptop with i5 configuration for $549 - $50 rebate - $100 coupon = $399+ tax

Here is the link: Toshiba 

Toshiba:

Why the limit of 5 rebates for the current promo?

Now if I can find any new
touch-screen laptops
I will go for them...
$100 off coupon

ysnreddy said:   We have Toshiba laptop with i5 configuration for $549 - $50 rebate - $100 coupon = $399+ tax

Thanks for posting the info. Just a question though, which coupon can you use with this laptop? Since it's not on clearance nor is it touch screen.

Thanks

ysnreddy said:   We have Toshiba laptop with i5 configuration for $549 - $50 rebate - $100 coupon = $399+ tax

That is not a touch screen or clearance laptop

Staples lists the http://www.staples.com/Toshiba-C55-A5281-156-Laptop/product_49563 
as
a Touch Screen
under LAPTOPS Touch Screen
I do not think it is though..

I never had a issue with clearance or regular price laptop in our area. I just reserved one of the Toshiba in local store.. I will update later in the evening, if they don't accept... sorry for the confusion.

yesidonoitall said:   Staples lists the http://www.staples.com/Toshiba-C55-A5281-156-Laptop/product_49563  
as
a Touch Screen
under LAPTOPS Touch Screen
I do not think it is though..

You are correct.  It is not a touch screen.  The filter they have for touch screen is horrible.  It lists some that aren't and the ones that are aren't even in the list.

ysnreddy said:   I never had a issue with clearance or regular price laptop in our area. I just reserved one of the Toshiba in local store.. I will update later in the evening, if they don't accept... sorry for the confusion.
  It wouldn't be an issue except that the one $100 coupon says it has to be a clearance laptop.  The other $100 coupon says it has to be a touch screen laptop.  The A5284 is neither.

printable coupon-- Got it

This  might be a better candidate for use with the coupon: Acer Aspire V5-122P. an ultra-portable 11.6" touchscreen laptop. Specs are not that great (battery life, in particular, is specified to be a measly 3.5 hours), but for $280 (after coupon) it might be useful.

EDIT: I've seen reviews online for the version with an A6 processor, which were quite nice. This one, however, is stated to have an A4 - much weaker. Still might be good enough for some uses.

Every store is having different inventory for clearance, I think it would be better to visit the store at the earliest.

This is supposed to be a BF deal, but with the $100 coupon for touch screens, you could get it today I would think.

Burgertm said:   This  is supposed to be a BF deal, but with the $100 coupon for touch screens, you could get it today I would think.
  actually, that model is explicitly excluded (item 275656), but good luck trying!

zklopman said:   
Burgertm said:   This   is supposed to be a BF deal, but with the $100 coupon for touch screens, you could get it today I would think.
  actually, that model is explicitly excluded (item 275656), but good luck trying!

Darn that fine print!  Guess I should read that stuff.

So, if I find a touch-screen that is also a laptop on clearance, will both coupons work?

ohkeedohkee said:   So, if I find a touch-screen that is also a laptop on clearance, will both coupons work?
  Try it. What you got to lose.

Yes, it should work. Both are different coupons

yesidonoitall said:   Staples lists the http://www.staples.com/Toshiba-C55-A5281-156-Laptop/product_49563  

The register at my store rejected the coupon for the 5281 a few minutes ago, so they may have tightened the programming on this coupon to only ring on genuine CLEARANCE-flagged units.  The 5281 isn't clearance, it's "special buy."  My local SM has bent over backwards by forcing through some of these $100 coups in the past on "questionably valid" SKUs, but he told me last time he can't keep eating $100 every time... so if the coupon will attach, he'll do it (because corporate eats the $100, not him), but if it doesn't attach, he won't override unless it's an absolute slam-dunk coupon/corporate error (in other words, no more overrides for marginally compliant deals of this type).

/2 cents

ShakuniMama said:   
ohkeedohkee said:   So, if I find a touch-screen that is also a laptop on clearance, will both coupons work?
  Try it. What you got to lose.

The touch-screen coupon "Excludes clearance, refurbished and Microsoft Surface items and item no. 275656. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Each item purchased can only be discounted
by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax."
So YMMV indeed

Would be awesome if I could combine this with the $100 recycling discount.

Picked up one of these at my local Staples for $229.50 before tax (after the $100 off clearance coupon). It was still factory sealed, so not a floor or demo model.

usernamemax20charact said:   Would be awesome if I could combine this with the $100 recycling discount.
  yes, but unfortunately their system does not take both coupon.

Picked up a Toshiba S855-S5378 for $411.80 ($511.80 - $100)

Thanks OP.

zklopman said:   This   might be a better candidate for use with the coupon: Acer Aspire V5-122P. an ultra-portable 11.6" touchscreen laptop. Specs are not that great (battery life, in particular, is specified to be a measly 3.5 hours), but for $280 (after coupon) it might be useful.

EDIT: I've seen reviews online for the version with an A6 processor, which were quite nice. This one, however, is stated to have an A4 - much weaker. Still might be good enough for some uses.

Bingo on that one.
1 tonight
and another tomorrow.....

I found 1 HP TouchSmart 14-B124US.. looks like a good deal 450-100 coupon -50 rebate = $300... Good luck friends.. it is not showing clearance laptops online.

Also C855-S5194 for $329-100 = $229 for i3 is good price.

ysnreddy said:   Also C855-S5194 for $329-100 = $229 for i3 is good price.
  Any links for that?
Searched and searched, Staples' website is not my favorite.

I did searched after coming back, but it is not showing online. Some stores are keeping the Clearance Items inside. We need to ask them, if they have any clearance items inside.

Burgertm said:   Picked up one of these   at my local Staples for $229.50 before tax (after the $100 off clearance coupon). It was still factory sealed, so not a floor or demo model.

Do you have an Item Number for this Toshiba?  That's worth a trip to Staples.

Thanks In Advance!!

Good Luck!!

ysnreddy said:   I did searched after coming back, but it is not showing online. Some stores are keeping the Clearance Items inside. We need to ask them, if they have any clearance items inside.
  What do you mean by INSIDE?

Scored  two HP laptops for 415 after 50 MIR for both

Ty

Interesting. I'll try it.

Inside means.. there is no display of the laptop or tag. I just asked them, do you have any clearance laptops not in display. Then they verified and gave me 14-B124US.

Toshiba item# is 136822

Skipping 50 Messages...
It is awesome

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014