• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/null/pcmcat248000050016.c?id=pc...    

ASUS 15.6" Laptop Intel® Celeron® processor, 4GB memory and 320GB hard drive.
Price: $228.99

Hiteker 32" Class (32" Diag.) LED 720p 60Hz HDTV DVD Combo
$     98.99

JVC Adixxion GCXA1BUS HD Flash Memory Camcorder
$     99.99

SanDisk Pixtor 32GB microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card
$     17.99

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition for Xbox 360 or PS3

$     29.99

The TV is sold out online now

Member Summary

ASUS 15.6" Laptop Intel Celeron processor, 4GB memory
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
damn you maybe right!!
i used citicard instead, crap!!!!

ahsq (Nov. 26, 2013 @ 1:39p) |

Take me there

kbbchrn (Nov. 27, 2013 @ 10:46a) |

n/m

Slickone (Nov. 27, 2013 @ 2:10p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP needed a card

Mostly garbage

[B]Its just meant to build traffic.Best Buy in Clearwater, Florida is as quiet as a cemetery.There are more people bringing or trying to bring things back for a refund than buying anything.BB has a new limited, strict return policy....keep this in mind when you buy if you do

Best Buy is very flexible on their return policy after Christmas. I've never had a problem returning things bought around Thanksgiving after Christmas.

Thanks OP.  Got the Sandisk card.

For those with Discover, be sure to go through ShopDiscover for additional 5% CashBack rewards (which should stack with the current quarterly online shopping 5% promo).

leighj said:   Thanks OP.  Got the Sandisk card.

For those with Discover, be sure to go through ShopDiscover for additional 5% CashBack rewards (which should stack with the current quarterly online shopping 5% promo).

The 64gb version that BB had on sale for $34.99 last week would have been a better deal

tex0322 said:   Best Buy is very flexible on their return policy after Christmas. I've never had a problem returning things bought around Thanksgiving after Christmas.
  I noticed the change in policy recently too. For many items the return policy is only 15 days. The TV price match policy has changed as well. However, you are correct in that BB has a special holiday return policy:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/help-topics/return-exchange-policy/pcmcat260800050014.c?id=pcmcat260800050014  

Gift purchases made between November 3, 2013, and December 31, 2013, qualify for our Holiday Return and Exchange policy. Products (goods) purchased as gifts may be returned through January 15, 2014.

EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURNS: Gift purchases made between November 3, 2013 and December 31, 2013 qualify for our Holiday Return and Exchange policy. Products (goods) purchased as gifts may be returned through January 15, 2014. Terms of our standard policy (including, but not limited to "non-returnable items" and "photo identification required") apply. Carrier contracts for mobile phones and other third party service providers (e.g., DirecTV contracts) do not qualify for the holiday gift policy. Geek Squad® Protection/Trade-In Plus plans returned after 30 days from date of purchase will be refunded at a pro-rated amount. No restocking fees.

The Laptop for $229.. -Note: Optical drive not included

whudgens2 said:   The Laptop for $229.. -Note: Optical drive not included
  That's pretty standard these days.  Especially in thinner computers.  An external one is $30 for the two times in the laptop's life that you'll need one.

In for Skyrim Legendary Edition.

cyfan said:   
whudgens2 said:   The Laptop for $229.. -Note: Optical drive not included
  That's pretty standard these days.  Especially in thinner computers.  An external one is $30 for the two times in the laptop's life that you'll need one.

The $178 Dell has an optical drive, is 1.6Ghz (vs 1.5), and is cheaper. I'm trying to figure out why.

If you want old junk and mostly out of date technology then run don't walk to Best Buy for their Black Friday sales!!!

Dang wanted that as an extra tv for my computer room. Ok where is the next similar deal?

My $98.99 32in TV just shipped!

woops

mase123987 said:   My $98.99 32in TV just shipped!
  So you got the one!

belgique said:   [B]Its just meant to build traffic.Best Buy in Clearwater, Florida is as quiet as a cemetery.There are more people bringing or trying to bring things back for a refund than buying anything.BB has a new limited, strict return policy....keep this in mind when you buy if you do

I bought an AC router on 30-Aug and finally got around to setting up my system.  Needless to say, I spent a week on it and couldn't get all my devices to connect AC so I returned the router yesterday which they applied the full price towards a different brand/model.  That's 2 1/2 months later.  They went out of their way to accommodate me.  Needless to say, if their prices are close to what I can get online, I will shop there from now on.
Very happy with my experience with them.

mase123987 said:   My $98.99 32in TV just shipped!
  Got shipping confirmation on mine, too.

I got a shipping notice on the TV too

per Shopdiscover:

Offer not valid on laptops, desktops, hard drives, Geek Squad services, online photo center sales, digital downloads, long distance, TV & internet service provider sales or mobile plans

Went to get elder scrolls and price is 59 for the legendary edition.

BamBam0099 said:   
belgique said:   [B]Its just meant to build traffic.Best Buy in Clearwater, Florida is as quiet as a cemetery.There are more people bringing or trying to bring things back for a refund than buying anything.BB has a new limited, strict return policy....keep this in mind when you buy if you do

I bought an AC router on 30-Aug and finally got around to setting up my system.  Needless to say, I spent a week on it and couldn't get all my devices to connect AC so I returned the router yesterday which they applied the full price towards a different brand/model.  That's 2 1/2 months later.  They went out of their way to accommodate me.  Needless to say, if their prices are close to what I can get online, I will shop there from now on.

That's funny.  I tried to return a defective $300 Square Stand at about day 19.  I had no idea about the new 15 day return policy and thought I had the usual 30 days.  They refused to do the return saying I was past the 15 day return period.

I will never buy anything from BB again.

myldryd1 said:   
BamBam0099 said:   

That's funny.  I tried to return a defective $300 Square Stand at about day 19.  I had no idea about the new 15 day return policy and thought I had the usual 30 days.  They refused to do the return saying I was past the 15 day return period.

I will never buy anything from BB again.

Sorry, but I don't really follow you, you're mad at them because you didn't understand their policy? They didn't do anything wrong and now you won't buy from them due to your mistake. Makes a lot of sense. Some customers aren't worth keeping.

ahsq said:   leighj said:   Thanks OP.  Got the Sandisk card.

per Shopdiscover:

Offer not valid on laptops, desktops, hard drives, Geek Squad services, online photo center sales, digital downloads, long distance, TV & internet service provider sales or mobile plans

You stopped reading too soon...

Didn't BB either try a 14 day return period, or restocking fee in the past?  I remember Circuit City switched to one or both, not too long before they went out of business. I think Sears has one or both now too. And you know how they're doing.

wolly6973 said:   
ahsq said:   

per Shopdiscover:

You stopped reading too soon...

damn you maybe right!!
i used citicard instead, crap!!!!

Take me there

n/m

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014