• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
use code TRYRC at Wag.com, I was able to score 2 bags in one purchase, but cannot use it again on another purchase under the same account.  Regularly a small bag cost $11.99 to $17.99 on Wag.com.  My two cats are quite picky this is one of the brands they like.  Expires 11/26/13

for dog: doglinky    
for cat: catlinky    

free shipping is $49+, but you may combine with many other sister sites like Soap.com, Diapers.com, BeautyBar.com etc...  Reported by another member says this may not be combine with other promo codes e.g. those for new customer - if you can please share.  I do not work nor associate with "Wag".  Don't forget fatwallet CashBack!

Soap.com
See Soap.com promo codes that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Royal Canin (50.59kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

The food deal is ok, but all other codes state: *The promotion code AFF15WAG <or any other I've tried> cannot be combined with other offers.
So, only working if you're buying $22.02 of other stuff.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014