New Egg Black Friday 2013 Ad

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

newegg (68.56kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Doesn't look like they are putting anything on sale for Black Friday. I see the same prices I see everyday.

OP will not be given a RED for that, blame on Newegg....

Lame.  It seems that half the prices aren't shown, and the ones they DO show sure aren't worth getting worked up about.

Have to say the MLT-2 set at 149 is a smoking deal. I thought the 1 series for 249 last year which was already a great deal. Upgraded recently to the MLT-2 series for a little more cinema bass and was very impressed for the price. Amazing sound at a low end price! Shows 199 today so 149 is a bargain, green OP!

They usually leak the kinda weak ones then come out with the real deals night of.

the asus ultrabook is pretty good. 450. in for one. it is last year's model, but price is great.

If they show everything today, what they gonna do on the deals night. !!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014