kohls black friday sale live now

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kohl's
See Kohl's promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Anything good in the store?  I'm at work today and since everyone is off, I'm lonely lol.

Necromancer (Nov. 29, 2013 @ 9:55a) |

Thanks

puggle (Dec. 07, 2013 @ 11:37p) |

Thanks a lot

carvalho (Dec. 08, 2013 @ 11:43p) |

  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Might be live . . . but Kohls Cash not live unitl 1201am CST

TWC123 said:   Might be live . . . but Kohls Cash not live unitl 1201am CST
  It's live. Just placed an order and got Kohl's cash.

But u have to wait in case there are any rebates.

Code entertain15 still works for 15% off with Kohl's card. It expires 11/25, so it may die soon.

Note that you can also get 15% off DearFoams and Isotoner slippers for women with the code SLIPPER15, although I don't know the expiration date for that code. Kohls lets you use two codes per order. So I ordered two pairs at the black friday price of $9.99 each, used the SLIPPER15 code to bring them down to $8.49 each pair, and used the BLACKFRI code to get 15% off that price plus the rest of my order. Not a earth-shattering savings, but every $3 helps! Got my free shipping>$50 and the Kohl's Cash as well. Love this sale!

20FORU for 20% off

ShopDiscover 10% plus 5% from Discover online purchase till Dec 31

This is my shopping cart 

Does not include 10% discover 
& $15 Cash Back from Kohls Cash

Boo Dysons aren't on sale yet

Are they going to be in store only?
 

I don't see all items marked per the BF flyer... is it selective ?

customerXIII said:   20FORU for 20% off
  Worked for me, thanks!

After CashBack & code for $160 good I paid $39 shipped

no rush / no fush / no standing in checkout lines for 2 hours

Why does Kohls always do this? 20% coupon released after my entire shopping is done

manimiao said:   Why does Kohls always do this? 20% coupon released after my entire shopping is done
  You can price match ,call CS I think they might do if the item is not shipped already

Does Kohls cash come after you place an order? How does it come in email?

HHBD said:   Does Kohls cash come after you place an order? How does it come in email?
  Yes it will come in Email in 24-48 hours , when there batch job on computers run
 

Does Kohls cash come after you place an order? How does it come in email? Few weeks back I ordered $50 & never received $10 Kohls cash......

HHBD said:   Does Kohls cash come after you place an order? How does it come in email? Few weeks back I ordered $50 & never received $10 Kohls cash......
  You should call them regarding this.

will there be a 30%off code before Dec. 1?

bluelilac66 said:   will there be a 30%off code before Dec. 1?
  Yes I am also guessing the same to spend me Kohls cash

vijujoshi said:   This is my shopping cart 

Does not include 10% discover 
& $15 Cash Back from Kohls Cash

  really, a bmp?

vijujoshi said:   ShopDiscover 10% plus 5% from Discover online purchase till Dec 31
  
Any 20% off code that will work with Discover? 20FORU requires a Kohls charge.
 

I am pretty new in this BF game.... I am looking for XBOX 360. WalMart has it for 99 on Thanksgiving and Kohl has it for 139. Will they price match if I buy from Kohls and show them WalMart price? Kohls store is just next to my house and hence I would prefer going there than WalMart.

biglittle said:   
vijujoshi said:   ShopDiscover 10% plus 5% from Discover online purchase till Dec 31
  
Any 20% off code that will work with Discover? 20FORU requires a Kohls charge.

  Worked for me atleast

vijujoshi said:   
biglittle said:   
vijujoshi said:   ShopDiscover 10% plus 5% from Discover online purchase till Dec 31
  
Any 20% off code that will work with Discover? 20FORU requires a Kohls charge.

  Worked for me atleast

 
I couldn't get it to work. The site told me I needed to use a Kohls charge with that code.

I remember the fine print last year on Chase UR website indicated no bonus points when coupons over 15% were used. I am not sure if this is the same policy for Discover or other CashBack affiliate sites.

Rasheed

biglittle said:   
vijujoshi said:   
biglittle said:   
vijujoshi said:   ShopDiscover 10% plus 5% from Discover online purchase till Dec 31
  
Any 20% off code that will work with Discover? 20FORU requires a Kohls charge.

  Worked for me atleast

 
I couldn't get it to work. The site told me I needed to use a Kohls charge with that code.

  Can you please try the different browser.

hrm... am i missing something. none of the items i'm looking at is the price online...

matr8x said:   hrm... am i missing something. none of the items i'm looking at is the price online...
 20FORU  is gone .  Too late

My Kohls shopping is all done... $238 spent.... User ROCKSELL 15% off code...... Expecting $50 in rebates and $60 in Kohls cash...

Thanks Kohls.... you saved me a lot of time.. especially the frustrating long lines..... Will be back between Dec 2-11 to spend the Kohls cash... 

Any good sale items did you buy ? please share

enough Kohl's trash to go around for everyone!   ; )

vijujoshi said:   
matr8x said:   hrm... am i missing something. none of the items i'm looking at is the price online...
 20FORU  is gone .  Too late

  I find Chase Freedom 15% combined with BLACKFRI 15% - i.e. a total of 30% to be the best discount. Those who are very picky, two 15% discounts don't quite add upto 30% but almost there.

Got 1/2 ct IGI certified diamond earrings listed on black friday for $639.99.

Got them for 576.63 with tax after 15% off with BLACKFRI. Plus I used the chase portal for 10x and freedom for 5x which I value at least at 30% (vs. 15%). Also got $150 Kohls cash

is the purchase price for Kohl's Cash Back before or after coupon?

pm6163 said:   is the purchase price for Kohl's Cash Back before or after coupon?
  After.

pm6163 said:   is the purchase price for Kohl's Cash Back before or after coupon?
 


Really good question. You did get the answer in previous post. But it completely changes my perspective on the Chase thing:

> I find Chase Freedom 15% combined with BLACKFRI 15% - i.e. a total of 30% to be the best discount. Those who are very picky, two 15% discounts don't quite add upto 30% but almost there

If you had a 30% off coupon, then you would have earned Kohl's Cash Back only on 70% of your spend. However, since we can get back-end 15% from chase, the Kohl's cash is earned on 85% of your purchase. Additionally, I think that the chase rewards are based the sales tax uplifted value. Final piece in the coffin is that the chase points can be redeemed for travel for higher than a cent. So overall, 15% Kohl's + 15%Chase is better than 30% Kohl's. Only time it wouldn't be better is if you had acquired a bunch of gift cards at discoun.

Is there any option to waive the shipping fee? Could I pick them up at store?

Skipping 10 Messages...
Thanks a lot



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014