kohls black friday sale live now

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
dear foam slipper, 15%off is from 11/12 to 12/7. Came in with the bill.

Thanks op
I got free shipping over 50 and the 20 percent off code worked too plus Kohl's cash. I used to get up at 3am to get these deals. Now I can do it from home

megamiaojunzhe said:   Is there any option to waive the shipping fee? Could I pick them up at store?
Why not get to $50 for free shipping and return the items you dont want in store?

My Chase Freedom code is the "BlackFri" so I am not seeing how the codes can be combined.

Both Discover and Chase say something along the lines that their Cash Back is not valid with outside offers. But yet I see many people saying they are stacking?

Skillet17 said:   Both Discover and Chase say something along the lines that their Cash Back is not valid with outside offers. But yet I see many people saying they are stacking?
Chase is the one providing the Blackfri code - i.e. you are not using an outside code. Also, typically Chase had language in the past to say coupons above 15% would invalidate the CashBack. Since Blackfri is 15%, should be fine.

Mister cheap : Do you see any 30% codes coming in 1st week of December?

Anything good in the store? I'm at work today and since everyone is off, I'm lonely lol.

Thanks

Thanks a lot

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014