• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
BESTBUY.COM Order Number: 
QTY. Product Description Delivery Information Total

1 Amazon - Kindle Fire HD 7 (Previous Generation) - 16GB - Black B00FKA9PM4

SKU:  2599009 Standard Shipping: FREE
Estimated Arrival: 12/03-12/06/2013
Ghttp://www.bestbuy.com/site/global-promotions/null/pcmcat318600050014.c?id=pcmcat318600050014&type=category&CampaignID=495155&ref=67&SubscriberID=6024124&DCMP=rdr115835&loc=344&id=pcmcat318600050014  $99.99
Promotion Price
kindledeal

1 Titanium Internet Security - 3-Device - 6 Months - Mac/Windows [Download]

SKU:  1050005154
Usually added to the Digital Library in 30 minutes. In some cases, it could take up to 4 hours. 

For use on up to 3 devices.

https://www-ssl.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat17014&type=page&_requestid=8692#  Purchase Rights   ×  
Your digital download is currently unavailable. We will send you an e-mail when it's ready to download from the Digital Library.

MUST USE CODES TO GET THESE PRICES>>>>

KINDLEDEAL  or SHARP50DEAL
$0.00

Member Summary

Early Access
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Kindle Fire promo is over, right?

More like this

Slickone (Nov. 27, 2013 @ 9:09a) |

This deal was a joke from the start! It says black Friday (29th) but you go on line @ best buy to place order and it is ... (more)

turbojoe (Nov. 28, 2013 @ 7:45a) |

The heading says LIVE NOW since yesterday !!I think you were little late to check this post

vijujoshi (Nov. 28, 2013 @ 8:52a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Took me a while to figure out they have promo codes now. They didn't do that yesterday. Got the Kindle Fire. Thanks, OP!

Thanks, OP. Snagged a Kindle Fire and a micro SD card.

Thanks OP! I'm amazed they still had the Kindle Fire in stock. Another gift off the list thanks to FW!

Thanks OP. Got Kindle

Wife just asked for 1 yesterday.  Great timing for a Kindle.  Thanks OP.

showing 199 for me ? any idea?

Dont forget discover CB 5%

Repped Kindle Fire HD $100 with Cash Back

The Kindle is the Sep 2012 model 1.2ghz. Current price for the new Kindle Fire HD 1.5ghz is $139 on Amazon and I think will be $79.99 at Staples BF. Think I will wait and take my chances with Staples.

Staples is NOT HD

I just got the Kindle, too. Is this the same one that is going to be $99 at Best Buy on BF?

gpinzone said:   I just got the Kindle, too. Is this the same one that is going to be $99 at Best Buy on BF?
  Yes Sir, One less shop to visit for me

i'm in for 1.... worst case eBay is selling them easy for 150

Or we can return

ocarrymehome said:   no deals at all this year..oh well
  Were you looking for anything specific @ specific price ? we can help 

Kindle fire is nice if you put a stock android ROM onto it.  Although I have to say with my Note II phone, I don't find the need to use a tablet with a slightly larger screen.

That's last year's Kindle Fire.

I jumped on that Kindle. Staples has consistently let me down in terms of grabbing BF deals before they are gone, so I'm happy to pay $20 more to be sure I'll get it.

Thanks, GBFROMTENN!

Is the sharp tv any good?

wordgirl said:   I jumped on that Kindle. Staples has consistently let me down in terms of grabbing BF deals before they are gone, so I'm happy to pay $20 more to be sure I'll get it.

Thanks, GBFROMTENN!

Dont worry with CashBack its only $10 more

Thank you!...In for a Kindle Fire

Thanks OP..no need to interupt my Thanksgiving this year as I got the TV...my kinda BF

Any store pricematching BB on Kindle?
They cancelled my order saying they cant ship it overseas or to freight forwarders

Any store pricematching BB on Kindle?
They cancelled my order saying they cant ship it overseas or to freight forwarders

Swap Force Figurines are alson B2G1 free on the site.

Is the sharp tv any good?

Well, it is as good or better than most low end brands.
I just bought one @ 11:15 AM eastern time, still in stock.

BestBuy member SHARP50DEAL

B2G1 free with what code?

hhoang said:   Is the sharp tv any good?
  Meant to quote this. newb here!

I bought one at 11:15 AM eastern time, still in stock.
I set delivery for December 6th, that way I can cancel if I snag a better deal or change my mind! Free delivery is included! No store pickup.

In 4 one too.

I also picked up the remote - guess I could return it if I don't need it... anyone have any input on this?

Do these still not allow GMail app? and G+?

Ordered at 9 AM today & got the shipping email with tracking

The sharp tv is supposedly an insignia rebranded tv. Best buy exclusive tv.

In for the KF.  Can always return if a better deal comes along.  Thx.

Wondering if the Sharp 42" is a good deal at 299 (It's not live yet though). I really don't need a super big TV even though a measly 100 bucks more will get me a bigger one.

cool

i wish the nook hd+ was this price.

Skipping 47 Messages...
The heading says LIVE NOW since yesterday !!I think you were little late to check this post

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014