• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kohl's had the Food Network 15 pc Triple Rivet or Stainless Steel Cutlery Set ( SKUs 91708301 and 91708315) on sale for $79.99 from $179.99 with a $40 rebate.  The rebate is offered online 11/25-11/27 and online and in stores 11/28 and 11/29.  Online, use code 20FORU and receive 20% off of $79.99 and free shipping.  Also get $15 Kohl's cash, bringing total cost down to $9 shipped!!  

Kohl's
See Kohl's coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

cutlery (12.88kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks in for 1.
Used discover 10% CashBack and Turkeyday15

specialsnew (Nov. 27, 2013 @ 10:15p) |

sorry dup

specialsnew (Nov. 27, 2013 @ 10:17p) |

dead

zpynju (Nov. 28, 2013 @ 12:40p) |

Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    SHIPPINGMVC
    Kohl's Charge MVC Customers - Free shipping on any order (expires 4/21/14 12:59am)
    SUN15
    15% off any order (expires 4/21/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:

don't see the rebate. do you have a link?

Here are the links:

Stainless Steel
Triple Rivet

My only question is with the rebate, it says you get back a $40 Kohls Visa Prepaid Card. Is that valid anywhere or just at Kohls?

Molitor194 said:   Here are the links:

Stainless Steel 
Triple Rivet 

My only question is with the rebate, it says you get back a $40 Kohls Visa Prepaid Card. Is that valid anywhere or just at Kohls?

In for one.

Rebate states: "Rebates will be issued in US dollars, in the form of a Visa prepaid card or check".  Visa prepaid cards can be redeemed anywhere Visa is accepted.

Looks nice but the reviews complain that they aren't very sharp.

Burgertm said:   Looks nice but the reviews complain that they aren't very sharp.
  For $9, I'll take the chance.  Nice backup knives. 

A prepaid VISA card is valid anywhere that accepts VISA.

A prepaid VISA card is valid anywhere that accepts VISA.

Burgertm said:   Looks nice but the reviews complain that they aren't very sharp.
  I concur that. I had it from last years BF sale. These are just OK knives. Definitely not worth the regular price of 179.

I considered it but one of the reviewer says, the blade broke in half. That tells me about the quality and safety consideration given to this product. I will pass

Limit 5 rebates per product.

In 4 5 each, done for 10 families for Christmas.

Dont forget 10% discover CashBack

20FORU does not seem to work. Says need Kohl's charge card. Can't we use Discover on it ?

bharath123 said:   20FORU does not seem to work. Says need Kohl's charge card. Can't we use Discover on it ?
  20foru doesnt work on chase UR either.

Its sold out now.. ha i missed it

quizzer25 said:   
bharath123 said:   20FORU does not seem to work. Says need Kohl's charge card. Can't we use Discover on it ?

Try these two codes, Good luck

TURKEYDAY15

ROCKSELL 

Triple Rivet still available, I just ordered it

Use BLACKFRI code if stacking with Kohls cash expiring tomorrow for a better discount

Got two triple rivets. Thanks OP.

rell43 said:   Use BLACKFRI code if stacking with Kohls cash expiring tomorrow for a better discount

Rats.  Just completed one order with expiring Kohls cash. Oh well, still a good deal.

FWIW - Moderator says coupon code may invalidate Kohl's cash, but my receipt says I earned $30 (on 2 sets).

roveldude said:   FWIW - Moderator says coupon code may invalidate Kohl's cash, but my receipt says I earned $30 (on 2 sets).
  Mod is talking about FW CB... as to the relevance...

Sorry, been away.

vijujoshi said:   
quizzer25 said:   

Try these two codes, Good luck

TURKEYDAY15

ROCKSELL 

I can only get TURKEYDAY15 but not ROCKSELL. What is the final price after rebate for the ones who ordered? Mine is coming up to $30 which is not a good deal as the reviews are bad.

@joe4u maybe your not factoring in something maybe 15 Kohls cash??

Bump..... Stainless Steel back in stock. Just pick one up

Thanks in for 1.
Used discover 10% CashBack and Turkeyday15

sorry dup

dead

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014