• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

AT T Go Phone - Nokia Lumia 520 Prepaid Smartphone - Windows 8 OS, 4 LCD Touchscreen, 1GHz Dual-core Snapdragon, 8GB Storage, MicroSD Slot, 5MP Camera, Micro USB 6087A
Disclaimer
For those interested Now Available at BF price $59.00 + Free Shipping

LINK 

Promo Code: GQR108001

1GHz Dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4
8GB Internal Memory
4" 800x480 IPS Screen w/ 5MP Rear Camera
Microsoft Windows Phone 8 OS

Tiger Direct
Need a Tiger Direct coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

nokia lumia
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I am on H2O $30 unlimited plan with (AT&T) MVNO. I am really happy with the coverage and I actually pay $28 no taxes no ... (more)

flyhighutah (Dec. 07, 2013 @ 9:59p) |

Unlimited Talk and Text... NO Data though, making smartphones pretty much useless unless you are around wifi all day.

I'l... (more)

ZombieHunter (Dec. 07, 2013 @ 10:11p) |

Comes with 500MB data

flyhighutah (Dec. 07, 2013 @ 10:59p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Here is the correct link LINK 
Promo Code GQR108001

OP might want to update

Nice find. You can get different color shells at microsoft.com if black isn't interesting enough for you.

Could this phone work with At&t regular service (not go phone service) without the data plan i.e., if I switch my basic no data phone with this phone, would at&t add data plan by default because this is a smart phone? Any way this could be prevented?

flyhighutah said:   Here is the correct link LINK  
Promo Code GQR108001

OP might want to update

  
Done, Thanks. 

good deal

can this be unlocked

wallet99 said:   Could this phone work with At&t regular service (not go phone service) without the data plan i.e., if I switch my basic no data phone with this phone, would at&t add data plan by default because this is a smart phone? 
  Yes...

woowoo2 said:   
wallet99 said:   Could this phone work with At&t regular service (not go phone service) without the data plan i.e., if I switch my basic no data phone with this phone, would at&t add data plan by default because this is a smart phone? 
  Yes...

Thanks. I wish there was a way to use this phone (or any other smartphone) with At&t regular service and NOT paying for the monthly data plan.

would this work with Straight Talk?

dppashley said:   would this work with Straight Talk?
  Yes,.

This is a great deal!!!
Redmond seems to doing a great job expanding Windows mobile in the U.S. via discounting phone price heavily.
( Nokia 520 are selling around $150+ everywhere around the world )

tks op, I got one just to try window! ( been an android fan way too long, lol )

Buy two + AmExp Shoprunner + Amexp $30 statement Credit + no sales tax States

Only wish it is 4 T-Moble.

Which world? The world by Indian Ocean?

timekeeper said:   This is a great deal!!!
Redmond seems to doing a great job expanding Windows mobile in the U.S. via discounting phone price heavily.
( Nokia 520 are selling around $150+ everywhere around the world )

tks op, I got one just to try window! ( been an android fan way too long, lol )

   I agree, they have a great OS, I have been using WP8 since June and have no interest in iOS or Android right now. I think they realize that they have a great OS and aren't relying on just that to sell phones, they seem to have learned their lesson from the past and realize that the only way to get back into the market is to expose as many people as they can to the OS, the easiest way to do that is to sell quality phones cheaper than the other guy sells junk for.

A little more detail on the Amex $30 credit, please. I'll have my wife use hers.Thanks!

~~Limited Warranty: 1 months parts; 1 months labor
I would use a CC with extended warranty benefits.

speckr said:   A little more detail on the Amex $30 credit, please. I'll have my wife use hers.Thanks!
Log in to your account at http://americanexpress.com.
Scroll down and there should be an "offers for you" section.
Scroll through until you find the Tiger Direct one and choose "save."  (Do the same for any other offers that interest you).
The TD offer is $30 off a purchase of $100 or more using your AmEx on TD.
Once you make the purchase, you should receive an email from AmEx within a minute or so confirming that you completed the requirement.  You'll get a statement credit within 6 weeks for the $30.

Sold out online

Thank you for your time TheDuk!

I picked one up at WalMart for $66 and some change and got the two year protection plan for $7. I am on Strait talk and am saving about $600 a year from my previous plan. Waiting on sim card to activate this phone but it should work just like the other at&t phones I have activated. Been playing with it and am very impressed for the money.

jacksonstate said:   I picked one up at WalMart for $66 and some change and got the two year protection plan for $7. I am on Strait talk and am saving about $600 a year from my previous plan. Waiting on sim card to activate this phone but it should work just like the other at&t phones I have activated. Been playing with it and am very impressed for the money.
  I am on H2O $30 unlimited plan with (AT&T) MVNO. I am really happy with the coverage and I actually pay $28 no taxes no fees and some change monthly for this plan (thorough Callingmart) here is the Link for anyone interested LINK

flyhighutah said:     I am on H2O $30 unlimited plan with (AT&T) MVNO. I am really happy with the coverage and I actually pay $28 no taxes no fees and some change monthly for this plan (thorough Callingmart) here is the Link for anyone interested LINK
  Unlimited Talk and Text... NO Data though, making smartphones pretty much useless unless you are around wifi all day.

I'll keep my Straight Talk on AT&T for $45 unlimited everything (talk, text, and data)

ZombieHunter said:   
flyhighutah said:     I am on H2O $30 unlimited plan with (AT&T) MVNO. I am really happy with the coverage and I actually pay $28 no taxes no fees and some change monthly for this plan (thorough Callingmart) here is the Link for anyone interested LINK
  Unlimited Talk and Text... NO Data though, making smartphones pretty much useless unless you are around wifi all day.

I'll keep my Straight Talk on AT&T for $45 unlimited everything (talk, text, and data)

  Comes with 500MB data



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014