• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LINKY

Enter code TGCKM245 to get an additional $5 off.

Member Summary

hot wheels (25.66kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks! 

What a great deal.

Great Deal with $5 off coupon and Redcard for free shipping and additional 5% off

Was just at Target and the price tag was $44.95, good price and free shipping. thanks!

FYI don't need Redcard for free shipping.

thanks OP.. got 1... red card so convienent for free shipping.

Can't add to cart.

looks to be gone.

It shows out of stock online when you go to the mobile site... Darn..

Looks to be OOS online

Thanks for this great deal. At first I couldn't get past the check out / sign in process due to some Target Website error (probably everyone jumping on this deal), so I tried signing in first and then adding the item and then it worked.

Great price! Thanks!

Thanks gotone.. expired now..

damn... Was ready to pull the trigger oh well.

Back in stock.

apply coupon code TGCKM245

I'm getting...................Currently unavailable online

anyone else having a problem of the shooters not strong enough to make the car go around the loop (none of the 3 work for me).  maybe i need new batteries or something.  even if i use my hand, i need to toss it as hard as i can for it to go around.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014