• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
One person on sd reports:

Kohls Black Friday 30% off sitewide, Nov 27-28

with promo code BLACKFRIDAY

No Charge card required

Kohl's
See Kohl's coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kohls
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Likely a hoax post at SD. NOT CONFIRMED, posted by a poster who just joined, no experience, fishy post.

I asked the mods to kill my thread about the same thing.

TY, Mr C.
smells fishy indeed - unconfirmed from any other source

Mods, can you delete the thread

Hey guys, let's leave it up for now just in case it's real. FlyingDelphin, could you edit your OP to reflect the concerns of it not being real?  This will stop multiple reposts, and have a discussion point if it DOES end up being legit.

MVP9596 said:   Hey guys, let's leave it up for now just in case it's real. FlyingDelphin, could you edit your OP to reflect the concerns of it not being real?  This will stop multiple reposts, and have a discussion point if it DOES end up being legit.
  Sure, no problem

One person on the internet reports:

Elvis was really an alien

well, now is 11/27 in eastern time zone.

I've just tried, Kohls.com doesn't take this coupon code.

Maybe it works for PST?

I wish it was I just bought some pants today at the store and want to buy more online since there are more colors and sizes available.

It would upset people who bought stuff last night when the sale opened, but it does seem like they need to add something for the weekend.

I m pST. It's a spam. Code doesn't work!

MVP9596 said:   Hey guys, let's leave it up for now just in case it's real. FlyingDelphin, could you edit your OP to reflect the concerns of it not being real?  This will stop multiple reposts, and have a discussion point if it DOES end up being legit.
Makes sense to keep it only to stop reposts.
Biggest giveaway of this being a hoax: "No Charge card required".

California won't hit midnight for another hour. That will be the final confirmation of a hoax.  And why the red for OP.  He wanted this removed but the mods wanted to leave it until it was confirmed + to prevent multiple posts.

The server will accept code as per its time which is CST, it's always 27/11 and code is not working. Move on guys..

dafish said:   California won't hit midnight for another hour. That will be the final confirmation of a hoax.  And why the red for OP.  He wanted this removed but the mods wanted to leave it until it was confirmed + to prevent multiple posts.
Red is not for the OP, the person. Red is for the post, so others can move along.

Edited for typos.

can I use the $15/$50 cash to buy Kohl's gift card?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014