• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Anker Astro Slim3 6000mAh Ultra-Slim Built-In-Cable Dual-Port Portable External Battery Backup Charger Power Bank for iPhone 5, 5S, 5C Apple adapters not included 4S 4 3GS, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Note, Galexy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Nexus, HTC One
Disclaimer

Anker Astro Slim3 6000mAh Ultra-Slim Built-In-Cable Dual-Port Portable External Battery Backup Charger Power Bank for iPhone 5, 5S, 5C Apple adapters not included 4S 4 3GS, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Note, Galexy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Nexus, HTC One
Disclaimer
Use coupon code ANKERTHX
Works with most Anker battery packs and chargers (but not bluetooth speakers)
Free super-saver shipping if your order total is $35 before the discount.
I bought:
6000mAh slim battery pack for $30 (was $38): http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CEZJT2E  
5 port USB wall charger for $16 (was $20): http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DVH62J2  

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Battery Pack
Thanks erohrer
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I just ordered an Anker charger 2 days ago. Amazon gave me $10 credit for the price difference. Thanks OP

ANKER makes quality stuff

green.

received the 5 port wall charger a few days ago and very satisfied. dunno if it's a good deal or not, but they also have the 3e 10000mah for 39.99

not good on laptop batteries ?

by the way, I own the the 3e 10000mah for 39.99  and it's a great product! With the 20% off it makes it a pretty decent price imo

who knows of a great place to get a brand new battery for a black macbook that doesnt cost over 50 dollars?

Thanks OP. Code works for multiple items as well--picked up a couple of the 5-port USB chargers.

Does not work on the 3e 10000mah white... Last promo had the same issue...  Works fine on the black one... Discrimination! :0

Also, does not work on the 2nd gen 

Tried to order AnkerŪ 25W 5-Port USB Wall Charger (12/10/13). Amazon says the code ANKERTHX is expired!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014