• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System with bonus 12-count K-Cup Varity Pack and Water Filter 20029 @ Newegg - $88.00 after Coupon
compare at $99.99
Free Shipping!

Coupons
1127BF150 - $31 off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System with bonus 12-count K-Cup Varity Pack and Water Filter 20029
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

if i bought this during the Kmart deal yesterday and return the Kmart one and keep this one, what happens to the 30K reward points I got from Kmart but I already spent at Sears?  Essentially, what happens to SYW bonus points if they've already been spent but you want to return the item? No go?  I haven't bought anything at Sears or Kmart for years, but BF makes me do strange things.

Thanks OP.  Another gift checked off.

Thanks OP ! The wife's b-day is 4 days after Christmas. Done.

In for 1. Can't find any of the 50% codes to use at Keurig.com so this is the best deal I've found on the K45. -$31.00 coupon and 2.5% FW CB. Picked up the Seagate 4TB Shell Shocker as well.

MillionairesNextDoor said:   if i bought this during the Kmart deal yesterday and return the Kmart one and keep this one, what happens to the 30K reward points I got from Kmart but I already spent at Sears?  Essentially, what happens to SYW bonus points if they've already been spent but you want to return the item? No go?  I haven't bought anything at Sears or Kmart for years, but BF makes me do strange things.

See: http://www.shopyourway.com/sywr-terms-of-service

Basically, they reduce your refund amount by the amount you spent out of your SYW account. 

Any id a on how long the coupon code is good?

robasha4 said:   Any id a on how long the coupon code is good?
  Ends today (12/2) apparently. Originally said "for a limited time" or something similar, now says it ends today.

Edit: Telling me no longer valid when I try to apply it right now.

Looks live again until 12/8.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014