• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Howdy all:

Have been staking out this deal this evening and it finally went active. The maximum size we could fit into our living room space was 50", so this looked like the best deal to us (LED, 1080p, 240Hz). Hope this can help some of you out! Happy Thanksgiving!

Vizio M-Series 50"  

zapdaddy

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Vizio M-Series 50" LED HDTV (28.40kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

It will ship to FL but not to NC

YMMV - won't ship to an Atlanta address either.

won't ship to Chicago too

Well, crap.
I was planning on buying this anyway.  From what I can tell, it is NOT a doorbuster deal, but the fine print on the last page of the ad does say "Quantities on all items in this ad are limited.  No rainchecks or substitutions"
I'm all for saving money, but there is no way in hell that I am going to stand in line for it on Thanksgiving day!
Of course, at the checkout, it says:
We're sorry, the following items are unavailable in your area:
VIZIO - M-Series - 50" Class (49-1/2" Diag.) - LED - 1080p - 240Hz - Smart - 3D - HDTV
Please remove these items from your order before continuing.

Delivery: Most Areas <--- Most?  Who else has this problem?
Store Pickup: Not Available <--- But it is in my local ad.

Worked fine for me in Washington (WA).

Didn't really need a new tv but my current Panasonic Plasma I got off Craigslist for very very cheap a couple years ago is extremely heavy and the picture is unfortunately getting a little bit wonky off and on. Nothing serious yet but since I know the TV had issues before I bought it I'm thinking I might as well just see what I can get out of it. Definitely suggest Panasonic Plasma to anyone though it's been a fantastic TV and the newer Panasonic Plasma we own that we bought new has never had any issues. Pretty sure the only reason this one is starting to have issues again is the guy I bought it from said the power board went out and he replaced that but when it went out it definitely damaged the mainboard because some of the ports still didn't work afterwards and one of the cooling fans had to be replaced as well.

oos for texas delivery

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014