Voting History
rated:
Just bought 2 Ipad Air's with Redcard

Member Summary

Target BF (238.77kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I was looking for 3DS XL tonight at Target. LONG line yech I would still be in line if I was there til at least 9:30 if... (more)

rendition (Nov. 28, 2013 @ 11:17p) |

Target shows this Nikon L320 16.1MP Digital Camera on their home page with the Black Friday Byline "Get the deals online... (more)

plswrite (Nov. 29, 2013 @ 2:54a) |

sisterbear30 (Dec. 05, 2013 @ 11:38a) |

• Also categorized in:

Did you get the $100 gift card? I still dont see it????

The other thread is better with link. Did you get 5% off w/Red Card?

Yup, got 2 $100 gift cards + 5% off with Redcard  + Free Shipping

Check out the link below, hope this helps.

http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=ipad+air&category=0|All|match... 

how to get free shipping without red card........ ridiculous that, we spend more than 500$ and still no free shipping

mail4hemanthr said:   how to get free shipping without red card........ ridiculous that, we spend more than 500$ and still no free shipping
  My order shows a discount of $7.60 for free shipping, so I would go ahead and pay for shipping if I were you

The 50" is not showing - or shows at regular price but OOS...  Missed the white mini by a couple of minutes trying to do the M$ Dell laptop deal, which also went nowhere...

Not doing as good as other years... 

Just grabbed the iPad Air Wifi + cellular version (AT&T).... every ipad air comes with $100 gift card (sent to email from 4 hrs after shipping) and 5% off and free shipping (by using redcard)... Don't think Apple themeselves can beat that price.

I didn't . will check with rep tomorrow.

all sold out?

stupid Target. i've had the redcard for >2 years now and my credit limit is at $800. What am i, a freshman in high school using a credit card for the first time?

Fat cash works?

Thanks get my daughter her Dr. Dre Beats Solo for $115.00 No lines, no waiting, and free shipping.

Thanks for the heads up OP.
I wasn't looking foward to standing in line for the 1 item i needed to get on BF.

games are great deal.

timbui said:   games are great deal.
  Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare for 10$? I couldn't agree more!

yay! Just got my Beats, and used red card! Nice

BlkSnday said:   Fat cash works?

If you click the link, sure.  Why wouldn't it?

iPad air 16gb is OOS already

I guess nobody has any of the good TV deals online.

Target xbox 360 deal ffor 189.99 includes controller (per the ad) but the online linked bundle (item # : 14659643) doesnt have a controller? Do you guys think the store version will have the controller?

I was planning to go to Target but if they dont have the controller will think otherwise since I got one from Toyrus for 199.99 (no controller + Halo 3)

Bought the Nikon L320 camera for $99 on Target.com this morning. I thought about going to the store tonight but now I do not have to. 

So $479 minus $100 is $379... Only $20 cheaper than normal sale prices not that great....

Good but not great...

I was looking for 3DS XL tonight at Target. LONG line yech I would still be in line if I was there til at least 9:30 if not 10. heck with that. And they aren't selling any of the 3DS XL online for $149.99, they have all been pulled and states it isn't in stock in stores or online. I guess I won't be buying one then lol.

Target shows this Nikon L320 16.1MP Digital Camera on their home page with the Black Friday Byline "Get the deals online before the stores open at 8 PM"
Screenshot:http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r73/flsr/Target-ExpectMorePay...

When you pull up this camera listings, this unit states "In Stock Online Ships Free"
Screenshot:http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r73/flsr/CamerasampCamcorders...

When you click thru to actual listing for camera, it states "Not sold online". I stopped buying Electronics at Target years ago when they were one of the first major retailers to implement a 15% restocking fee. This type of false advertising only further confirms they are not to be trusted.
Screenshot:http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r73/flsr/NikonL320161MPDigita...

Sisterbear30:
Did anyone get their beats from Target yet? This also was the 1 item I wanted and was so happy to order online. My credit card was charged and my item says shipped and it had a delivery date of 12/1-12/3. I checked and the package was not delivered to UPS yet, just labeled created 8 days ago and no scans. I called Target and they said they were using a drop shipper on this item and they are backordered. I could understand if my order said backordered or delayed but I was charged and it said shipped. Target said it is not their fault, it is the second party they use for certain hot electronic items. Basically they are said they would trace and if the beats didn't ship I will get a refund. Obviously I don't want a refund, I wanted the item.

]Thanks get my daughter her Dr. Dre Beats Solo for $115.00 No lines, no waiting, and free shipping.

Thanks for the heads up OP.
I wasn't looking foward to standing in line for the 1 item i needed to get on BF.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014