• 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Target IPAD Air with $100 G.C. and mini with $75 G.C. Live
Link   IPAD Air
Link   IPAD mini

Target
See Target promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

IPAD
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I want to see the deal that he says was even better than his!  What was it? Someone steal the ipad from the store, get t... (more)

PhoenixMan (Nov. 29, 2013 @ 10:21p) |

Got the iPad Air this morning (Saturday) with the $100 GC. No line, no wait, just strolled in! 32GB, wifi from the Chica... (more)

broll (Nov. 30, 2013 @ 10:35a) |

I have a question: I got a few of the ipad mini deals online bc I didn't know if I'd get the WalMart in store one(better... (more)

Cassie77775 (Nov. 30, 2013 @ 9:28p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

no free shipping

Thanks for the reminder.  I waited up to 12AM for this one and with initial $20 discount, Target Red Card 5% off, Fatwallet Rebate and $100 Target GC, so far this is the best deal I have seen around. If you don't have the Target Red Card with automatic 5% off & free shipping, get one ASAP. It's well worth it and makes Target.com a good alternative / comparison option to my favorite store, Amazon.com.

Only issue is if Target.com is out of stock for the IPAD, then also almost impossible to find one in the store, since they are usually all sold out there too, during this initial launch period.

Was looking for a mini. Ended up getting one at Staples for $250. But was able to apply the $10 off coupon. Also had about $60+ in rewards so total was $185 including tax. But not the color I wanted... So ordering it now thru shopdiscover and if I can exchange the Staples, I would probably keep that one, else, keep Target.

And of course, unless WalMart comes live...

And it's GONE - order didn't go thru and now OOS.  ARGH!!!!

Black is still available...  Interesting is that the GC was showing eligible for the mini with retina, but OOS

Thank you very much. Got two ipad airs and one ipod touch....avoided standing in line tomorrow in the cold..

shizzle43 said:   no free shipping
  Wow, I didn't even notice that in the rush to check out.  Thanks for pointing that out.  At least I figure the $7 I'm paying in shipping is worth not having to get in line and fight the crowds to get this deal.

Got one.   Thanks!

Subtotal:     $479.00     
    $100 gift card with iPad 10"     
    Shipping:     $6.45     
    Estimated Tax:     $34.11     

Your Total:     $519.56

iPad Air 16GB are out of stock online.

Was debating whether to wait for Apple's announcement, but figured this was a good deal. I don't have a red card, but used Shopdiscover for 5% CashBack, along with their additional 5% CashBack promo for online shopping. Hoping all goes through.

Thank you so much for the ipad mini deal.. my mom was gonna go out later and try to do the WalMart one with the $100 giftcard for my niece, but now she doesn't have to bother.. yeah, she lost $25, but to be able to stay home and not deal with the madness later it's worth it.. thanks again 

thundermh said:   
shizzle43 said:   no free shipping
  Wow, I didn't even notice that in the rush to check out.  Thanks for pointing that out.  At least I figure the $7 I'm paying in shipping is worth not having to get in line and fight the crowds to get this deal.

Free shipping when you use your red card.  Thanks, OP!

yep, glad that it went live early. no crazy Target run. used my trade in credit and bought a nice 64gb iPad air. kept on checking, couldn't believe it was still in stock. canceled my MacMall order cuz with the $100 back, it squeaks out a little better-- I would've been taxed both ways.

Yeahhh in for 2 iPad minis. Totals came to -

Subtotal: $599.98
Discounts: -$58.50
5% Pharmacy Rewards
$75 gift card with iPad mini purchase
REDcard 5% Discount
Shipping: $6.77
REDcard discount: -$6.77
Estimated Tax: $23.49

Your Total: $564.97 (also getting 2 $75 gift cards) So happy not to have to fight crowd in the store. Thanks!

Thanks op. Debating whether to jump on this.

Ordered 2 iPad Mini SpaceGray. Thank you OP!

I was up till 3 am EST, now it is 7:15 and I just woke up. OOS

None of the 16gb Ipad Airs are available online.... anyone else have any other deals on the 16gb Ipad Air??

Believe it or not, I have never stood in line outside a store for a Black Friday sale. How does that work? When it turns 8 pm Target will open their doors and everyone goes running to their deal of choice and first come, first serve? Aren't the iPads locked up? So you would have to ask an employee to get one out for you? I presume they will not issue rainchecks for the iPad Aie 16 gb with $100 gift card, right? You have to figure each Target store may have around 30 or so of these iPads so if the line is super long the chance of getting one is the same as winning big money at the lottery.

64 gb ipad airs still available as of this posting. Space grey is sandwiched between a bunch of cellular enabled ones.

Buy it online right now and save yourself getting bruised up and frustrated.

HAPPY_CHRISSY said:   Buy it online right now and save yourself getting bruised up and frustrated.
  I would it if it were still in stock. I wanted an iPad Air 16 gb. That's why I was thinking about Plan B.

Get em while they're hot. GO GO GO!

(Had way too much coffee this morning)

I dont know hot to create a New post but BB has the IPAD Airs for $60 off right now!

Best Buy has the IPAD Air for $60 off and they are in stock! Buy it now!

Apple's Black Friday deal goes live at midnight.  Anyone see anything on how much of a discount they will offer?

Good Deal!

Both deals are only available in-store

HAPPY_CHRISSY said:   Best Buy has the IPAD Air for $60 off and they are in stock! Buy it now!

Just checked. 16GB is $449 or $50 off.

The Ipad Airs that are on sale at BB($60 off) right now is for online not in stores and it is not a Blackfriday deal, it is just a regular sale right now.

Mini 16gb space gray still in stock at Staples. $250 but try to use coupons. I got one last night and used the $10 off $50 and about $65 in rewards. 5% via discover. Shop discover excludes tablets.

HAPPY_CHRISSY said:   The Ipad Airs that are on sale at BB($60 off) right now is for online not in stores and it is not a Blackfriday deal, it is just a regular sale right now.

What math are you using?  It's FIFTY off

Sale: $449.99

Reg. Price: $499.99
You Save: $50.00

rsuaver said:   
HAPPY_CHRISSY said:   The Ipad Airs that are on sale at BB($60 off) right now is for online not in stores and it is not a Blackfriday deal, it is just a regular sale right now.

What math are you using?  It's FIFTY off

Sale: $449.99

Reg. Price: $499.99
You Save: $50.00

Also the $50 off is most certainly part of their Black Friday promotional sale.

MrVietnam said:   Believe it or not, I have never stood in line outside a store for a Black Friday sale. How does that work? When it turns 8 pm Target will open their doors and everyone goes running to their deal of choice and first come, first serve? Aren't the iPads locked up? So you would have to ask an employee to get one out for you? I presume they will not issue rainchecks for the iPad Aie 16 gb with $100 gift card, right? You have to figure each Target store may have around 30 or so of these iPads so if the line is super long the chance of getting one is the same as winning big money at the lottery.
  To answer one of my questions, the sale is while quantities last - no rainchecks.

Let me clarify: $60 off 32GB. 

Does that make sense to you?

Hmm. Interesting. When I spoke with a customer service rep at BB, they told me it was a regular sale and not a black friday deal, but whatever... A deal is a deal right?

OOS for iPad Air 16gb

bigfanwallet said:   Target IPAD Air with $100 G.C. and mini with $75 G.C. Live
Link     IPAD Air
Link     IPAD mini

they are available for pickup in store,, so the same deal will be available if i order now and pickup in store ? (sorry wrong question i am not able to add to cart)

lapchaser said:   
bigfanwallet said:   Target IPAD Air with $100 G.C. and mini with $75 G.C. Live
Link      IPAD Air
Link      IPAD mini

they are available for pickup in store,, so the same deal will be available if i order now and pickup in store ? (sorry wrong question i am not able to add to cart)

How? i don't se the option pick up in store

Can't pick up at a store. Need to stand in line tonight.

Skipping 71 Messages...
I have a question: I got a few of the ipad mini deals online bc I didn't know if I'd get the WalMart in store one(better deal for me since Target is further away). Lo and behold I managed to get the WalMart deal and would like to return the Target ipad minis and gift card. Does anyone know how that will work?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014