• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Black Friday Deal: Buy $100 Target GiftCard for $90, 10% savings with free shipping (limit 2 gift cards per customer)
Quantity available: 21,000 units (plastic cards) or while inventory lasts

Should see in deals.eBay.com.

Member Summary

Gift Card
Thanks erohrer
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not that I shop Target often, but this BF turns out to be more exciting than the last one!

Live now in for 2

Live now as of 10:28PM PST (7723 sold)

Just picked up 2. Thx OP!

Live early? This will sell out fast.

don't know why but in for 2. 

sflv said:   Live early? This will sell out fast.
I wonder why everyone gets so excited about saving a measly 10%. Right now there are plenty of deals where your money can make you 20%. Like the Alnertsons gift card deal going on until 12/3 where you get a $20 Catalina for free groceries when you buy a $100 gift card or the deal going on now at Rite Aid where you buy $100 Home Improvement Card and get a $20 +UP back.

MrVietnam said:   
I wonder why everyone gets so excited about saving a measly 10%. Right now there are plenty of deals where your money can make you 20%. Like the Alnertsons gift card deal going on until 12/3 where you get a $20 Catalina for free groceries when you buy a $100 gift card or the deal going on now at Rite Aid where you buy $100 Home Improvement Card and get a $20 +UP back.

You can't compare Target to other stores for this deal. It's not the question that which gift card gives maximum. If you are a Target customer, then saving 10% is a hot deal. I am a regular Target customer and use Target red card to get 5% off. 10% off is certainly better.  Green for OP.

Wish this was available last night when I ordered Rachael Ray set online for $90. It would have been just perfect. NM.

Thumbs up OP

MrVietnam said:   

Why not both? I ordered 2 last night right after it went live. I don't even consider the % for something this small and unscalable. I made $20. Simple.

umj said:   
MrVietnam said:   

You can't compare Target to other stores for this deal. It's not the question that which gift card gives maximum. If you are a Target customer, then saving 10% is a hot deal. I am a regular Target customer and use Target red card to get 5% off. 10% off is certainly better.  Green for OP.

Agreed.  Especially since I've never heard of Alnertsons or Catalina.

mtd said:    Agreed.  Especially since I've never heard of Alnertsons or Catalina.

Ask and ye shall receive:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/1315246/ 

awesome!

I received both Target GCs in today's mail.  One has a zero balance on it.  I use Target mobile to hold gift cards and when I tried to load the plastic card onto it, it tells me "the giftcard selected has a $0 balance. please choose a card with a balance and try again."  While I have re-entered the number 5 times, and am certain it is correct, a simple typo wouldn't get me that message.  It would tell me the number I entered is invalid.  This is telling me the VALID number I entered has ZERO dollars on it.  I sent Giftcard Mall an email through the eBay system.  Hopefully they will be responsive in fixing it.  I had a similar issue with eBay GCs they sold earlier this year... not only were they sent out with zero balance, one of the cards didn't even have account numbers on the back.  So much for quality control *sigh*

I have not received mine yet.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014