QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Disney Monsters University 3-disc BR/DVD/DC $10 @ Target B&M (after PM)

First page
1 of 2
thedbn
11/28/13 11:03 PM
Unlike the advertised door buster deal that has the Bluray/DVD combo for $10 here  , Target.com also has the bluray/DVD/digital copy edition for $10 here   and listed as sold in-store only.
It rings up @ $32.99 and I was able to get an easy PM by showing them the website link from my smartphone.

FYI, this was the link   I showed the store rep
monsters university at Target Mobile [ image/jpeg - 8.37kB ]
WikiPost
11/28/13 11:03 PM
The Target version comes with a Bonus Disc featuring Never-Before-Seen Bonus Content "College Days"
non mobile link
Monsters University 3-disc BR/DVD/DC [ image/jpeg - 8.99kB ]
whydoihavetoregister
11/28/13 11:06 PM
YMMV. Was in Target and was told they are NOT PM ANYTHING from today until December 2. Also listed on the website as being excluded those dates
CoolLisa
11/29/13 1:27 AM
like the animation
thedbn
11/29/13 9:47 AM
whydoihavetoregister said:   

YMMV. Was in Target and was told they are NOT PM ANYTHING from today until December 2. Also listed on the website as being excluded those dates

@ the B&M location, they stated they won't PM other stores, but since this was their website offer, it was an easy PM with no manager required.
rsuaver
11/29/13 11:51 AM
will try later on... Thanks!
winipu
11/29/13 11:25 PM
Rang up as $10 for me.
pjs22
11/30/13 6:52 AM
thedbn said:   

whydoihavetoregister said:   

@ the B&M location, they stated they won't PM other stores, but since this was their website offer, it was an easy PM with no manager required.

Unfortunately, I had the same experience as whydoi.  Store would not pricematch Target.com.  I was insistent, but they stuck to their guns.  Oh well.
packfan77
11/30/13 8:27 AM
Thanks OP. Got it this morning. Rang up full price but price adjustment was easy with the link provided showing $10 as the store price.
rsuaver
11/30/13 1:29 PM
winipu said:   

Rang up as $10 for me.

You got the wrong version.  We are talking about the one with digital copy.  The one without would ring for $10.  The one with rings at full price.

BTW,  I was able to get one but was not easy...  They kept on insisting it was an online order.  Once I point out that it said 'in store price' a few times they cave in...
First page
1 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.