• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just scored a sweet deal on a brand new highly rated GPS with free lifetime map updates for $59.99 plus tax and free shipping. In order to receive the 10 off 30, you need to use their mobile site and submit your mobile number. See this link for more details about the mobile coupon:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1318770/  

Within a minute they sent a text message with a clickable URL which automatically applies the coupon to your cart. Optional: You can manually type that URL into a regular computer browser if you don't want to complete the transaction with your phone. This is what I did simply because I hate navigating sites from my phone.
Item No. Item Name Qty. Item
Price
Coupon(s)
Applied
Subtotal  
  368892 Garmin nuvi 40LM Portable GPS 1 $105.89 $35.9 off Product Purchase
$10 off your purchase of $30 or more
$105.89
-$35.90
-$10.00
$59.99

The cheapest I have found this GPS (new) anywhere else is Amazon for $78.99, so it's a significant discount even after adding tax.

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Garmin nuvi 40LM (Free Lifetime Maps) GPS
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I also just bought one of these. You don't need mobile, though. You can use the current $10 Off $50 deal over here (http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1319273/).  It doesn't allow for most "tech", but it works on this gps anyway.  I bought this same one from BB yesterday for $78.99, but that will now go back to store once it arrives.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014