• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

mr c where is the coupon located?  Link just sending to the Staples website

pjws3 said:   mr c where is the coupon located?  Link just sending to the Staples website
  

Link valid, try  copy/paste. FW redirect is problem, asked mods to fix.

 

pjws3 said:   mr c where is the coupon located?  Link just sending to the Staples website
  

http://   reg.e.Staples.  com/c/s/tagfrm/hBSmGWxB7SHGCB82wR0CYRzCT$f/coupon.html?n=1129&email=e.com&COUPON_1=55662&cm_lm=e.com&cid=EM:CM:_BSmGWxB82wR0u7&om_rid=e

COPY/PASTE til OP link fixes. Remove spaces

pjws3 said:   mr c where is the coupon located?  Link just sending to the Staples website
  From the Staples page go to Deals ---> Coupons
(near top right corner of page).

www.staples.com/coupons 

Copy and paste, or just type in if FW changes the link.

Too bad the Black Friday free after REBATE offerings this year do not add up to $100 to make use of this coupon. Do not use the coupon on the Free after REWARDS case paper as the $15 will deduct from your rewards payout.

EDIT: Mathfaster pointed out on a different thread actually there are $100 in free after rebate purchases you can make. Here is his post from the other thread:

3 Kaspersky IS 1 PC add up to $105 so you can use the coupon if you can find 3 of them. Ad is wrong. Limit is 3 on the Kaspersky. See rebate center.

Thank you! I was going to Staples to pick up Surface TypeCover, and really needed a coupon! $15 saving is good!

MrVietnam said:   Too bad the Black Friday free after REBATE offerings this year do not add up to $100 to make use of this coupon. Do not use the coupon on the Free after REWARDS case paper as the $15 will deduct from your rewards payout.

EDIT: Mathfaster pointed out on a different thread actually there are $100 in free after rebate purchases you can make. Here is his post from the other thread:

3 Kaspersky IS 1 PC add up to $105 so you can use the coupon if you can find 3 of them. Ad is wrong. Limit is 3 on the Kaspersky. See rebate center.

you can also do paper ($6.99*2), photo paper ($14.99*2), pens ($4.29), and one kaspersky ($51.99) for $100.24

edit: oop just kidding, the combination you mentioned works.  the online price had not updated yet :X

"Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies."

I wanted to use it but the "instant savings" on the item is $8.50 so the coupon would only save me $6.50...

chard31 said:   "Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies."

I wanted to use it but the "instant savings" on the item is $8.50 so the coupon would only save me $6.50...

  Add filler to get over $100 and get the filler for free.

chard31 said:   "Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies."

I wanted to use it but the "instant savings" on the item is $8.50 so the coupon would only save me $6.50...

 I used the coupon on 2 Kaspersky softwares and 2 reams of copy paper and the coupon applied fine...saved me an additional $6.49 off each Kaspersky and $1.01 off each paper ream...and I will get the full rebate amount back for each of these as they are rebate items.

There is almost enough free after rebate items to use another coupon on actually. I can get one more Kaspersky at $45 and 2 photo papers at $14.99 each, so now I can buy something for $25.02 and get $15 off. (I already bought the Pentel pens last night hoping a coupon would pop out that I could use on purchases today, it didn't...but instead they came out with a $15 off $100 that everyone can get.)

I take that back when I said earlier there wasn't $100 in free after rebate items during the Black Friday sale to use the $15/$100 coupon. I was most certainly wrong.

Speaking of rebate items, I submitted online for the Visa card and Pentel rebates last night at about 10 pm and it still hasn't updated. How about you guys? Have your rebate submissions from yesterday updated yet?

MrVietnam said:   Speaking of rebate items, I submitted online for the Visa card and Pentel rebates last night at about 10 pm and it still hasn't updated. How about you guys? Have your rebate submissions from yesterday updated yet?
  Nope.

Also, there is a $25 rebate on $75 at Staples promotion through 12/10(?) when using an American Express card... that would certainly sweeten the deal.

MrVietnam said:   Too bad the Black Friday free after REBATE offerings this year do not add up to $100 to make use of this coupon. Do not use the coupon on the Free after REWARDS case paper as the $15 will deduct from your rewards payout.

EDIT: Mathfaster pointed out on a different thread actually there are $100 in free after rebate purchases you can make. Here is his post from the other thread:

3 Kaspersky IS 1 PC add up to $105 so you can use the coupon if you can find 3 of them.

Made two MM transactions.

1. Kaspersky IS - 2 units ($90) + 2 paper reams ($14) - $15 coupon = $89 + tax. Burned $80 of rewards so paid taxes only on $9. After $103.98 of rebates it is ~$14 MM.
2. 1 KIS ($45) + 1 KAV ($23) + 2 photo paper ($30) + Pentel pens ($4.29) = $102.29 - $15 coupon = 87.29 + tax. Burned another $58 of rewards. With $99.29 back in rebates ~10 MM.

You could do QuickBooks simple start + 1 Rim + Pens or
McAfee IS + KIS
Or MIS + KAV + Paper + Photo Paper

 

Have not done a Staples rebates in a while. In the past you had a choice of Check, Visa Card, or Staples GC. I'm not getting any options now? Is it my 10+ years old Dell causing the issue, or has the choice been removed?

rhino850 said:   Have not done a Staples rebates in a while. In the past you had a choice of Check, Visa Card, or Staples GC. I'm not getting any options now? Is it my 10+ years old Dell causing the issue, or has the choice been removed?
  Choice was removed about 2 weeks ago. Less than $10 is a check. Above that you get a Visa card unless the rebate is specifically a Staples gift card.

MISTERCHEAP said:   http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBSmGWxB7SHGCB82wR0CYRzCT$f/...    


55662 is code

Many thanks MC - I used it earlier this evening to buy 3 copies of Kaspersky using $150 in Staples GC's purchased at safeway delivering a $25 off $50 grocery coupon and 6 gas rewards. Yowsa, seems like the good old days.

Dano



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014