• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Our local PJ's has great customer service. Twice I called regarding a problem with a delivery and they were very nice. Both times they had a delivery person hand deliver a coupon for a free, yep FREE, pizza. The one issue was simply calling to complain that they delivered the wrong kind of soda. They brought the right kind of soda and a FREE pizza coupon. My husband wants to complain, made up complaints, to get free pizza BUT I will not let him. When a company treats people decently customers can behave. I LOVE PJ'S, could eat PJ pizza every single day! (No I am not fat LMAO)

knickdigger said:   That would be $6.25 each. And whoever buys your $100 GC for $75, will be getting their pizzas for $5.25 each (after using the 50%-off code-of-the-day).
Good catch. †I really shouldn't be trusted to do do math without a calculator anymore!

But how are you regularly buying their pizzas at 50% off? †Between the dedicated FW thread and RetailMeNot codes like that are posted pretty rarely. †There are plenty of $9 or $10 "any pizza"-type codes, though.

Mailman said:   

But how are you regularly buying their pizzas at 50% off? †Between the dedicated FW thread and RetailMeNot codes like that are posted pretty rarely. †There are plenty of $9 or $10 "any pizza"-type codes, though.

In my experience, the 50% off codes are frequent in regions with major sports franchises. I'm in a city where these codes have become commonplace due to having NFL, NHL and MLB teams. Some weeks, there are three or four of these codes issued, usually for just one day, but sometimes for a couple days each.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014