• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Some items each with their own coupon code.
Link

Panasonic
See Panasonic promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Panasonic (46.00kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks, been wanting to try the FlashXpress Toaster Oven - it's 79.95 plus tax, free shipping. ($50 off).

I got the cordless iron for $45, has great reviews on Amazon.  + Tax in CA but free ship.

Thanks OP.

canoer said:   Thanks, been wanting to try the FlashXpress Toaster Oven - it's 79.95 plus tax, free shipping. ($50 off).
  Bought ours about six months ago and love it.  Good choice.

I "over-researched" and pulled the trigger on it a bit late last time around and missed the deal. Had my FW alert set for FlashXpress which didn't help, but luckily searched the site when I spotted Veckle's Panasonic post. Even remembered FW cash for a change, lol.

It's still available but says $99 now for me (still says $50 off?).

My Black and Decker toaster oven with the sagging element gets regifted to the thrift next week. Thanks for the feedback on yours.

canoer said:   
It says the same for me, Azon is about the same.

The code SECRETOVEN will take $20 off the price of the FlashXpress.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014