rated:

Member Summary

Kohls
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    SAVINGS15
    15% off any order (expires 10/27/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks Puggle

McMac said:   Thanks Puggle
  Welcome
I went shopping at Kohls today & also had a $10.00 off shopping spree card got two bath towels & a hat for my husband out the door under $6.00.

They also had 20% off using code cybersave

Dil

when is their BF price expired? I was about to buy casio watch at 7pm and the price was back to pre-BF price It was 40% off this afternoon...

Can you stack this 15% off with the CYBERSAVE 20% off code?

BlackFire said:   Can you stack this 15% off with the CYBERSAVE 20% off code?
  They let you combine coupons but Cyber sale should be 12-2-13 & this coupon is only good through  12-1-13.

puggle said:   
BlackFire said:   Can you stack this 15% off with the CYBERSAVE 20% off code?
  They let you combine coupons but Cyber sale should be 12-2-13 & this coupon is only good through  12-1-13.

Blackfire, no, you can not combine (2) %off coupons (only if one is department-specific, example 10% off jeans or whatever) -  CYBERSAVE 20% off is live now through 12/4

akhoa2k said:   when is their BF price expired? I was about to buy casio watch at 7pm and the price was back to pre-BF price It was 40% off this afternoon...

citizen watches are 40% too. got one in store since not available online. really good price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014