• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
TRU Triple Buffet Slow Cooker for only $24.99 (Reg. $79.99)! PLUS – after the 20% off promo code CYBERSAVE and free shipping, you’ll pay just $19.99 (+ tax) to have this shipped to your door.

Even sweeter, through December 1st, everyone gets $15 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent in store, online & at the kiosk on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise! Just take your Kohl’s Cash coupon to your nearest Kohl’s Department Store or enter your coupon number and pin at checkout on Kohls.com, starting December 2nd-December 9th.

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-863066/tru-triple-buffet-slow-c... 

some people reporting a $17.99 final price...YMMV

Kohl's
Need a Kohl's coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

TRU Triple Buffet Slow Cooker
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    SUNNY
    15% off any order (expires 7/21/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks OP. Stainless color is also on sale for same deal.

I have been in the market for one of these, can't pass up this deal

Thanks MC! Green for you! I needed to buy some tennis shoes for my son anyway so They were $54, but with 20% off they wouldn't have generated any Kohl's cash. I picked up the buffet server which my wife has been wanting and presto! $15 in Kohl's cash! It's almost like getting it free!

I love Fatwallet!

some how the price for me changed to $22.49 minus coupon my total was only $17.99 plus tax not sure what happened!!

deshwasi said:   thanks OP. Stainless color is also on sale for same deal.
  The Stainless one is different.  It has 3 pots that are the same size.  This one has 1 larger and 2 smaller pots.

pjrxj said:   
deshwasi said:   thanks OP. Stainless color is also on sale for same deal.
  The Stainless one is different.  It has 3 pots that are the same size.  This one has 1 larger and 2 smaller pots.

Yes your correct I didn't even catch that when I ordered mine. I am going to order the bigger one now grrrrrrr.... 

It appears Kohl's taking an extra 10% off select small appliances as an 'early bird' promotion from 12AM - 3PM CST today.  The silver triple cooker is included in the promo, so good shopping!  $17.99 is an astounding price.

I purchased the triple cooker in red last year and it has never disappointed.  Great product and easy cleanup.  Highly recommended.  Now I'm thinking about getting the silver one at the amazing price.  Thanks Mister Cheap!

The silver one is $17.99 and the red one is $19.99. In for 1 silver. Thanks OP!

grabbed 3 of the silver ones for 53.97. after the Kohls cash they are 12.99 each. At that price, they can go in the closet for wedding gifts.

now I just need to find a deal on a bigger closet, thanks Mr C

Just got a stainless one 17.99 after coupon. Green for you OP.

By the way, I saw this stainless one in the store yesterday and it was listed as 29.95 and it looked like a quality appliance to me. Bigger than it appears in the picture.

no longer available

Oos

Thanks OP, got a red and a stainless, with the cakepop maker and $5 filler sign total $52.xx, with $15 KC and 15% ShopDiscover coming back. Helluva deal.

Dave

Red is back in stock.  Could not find the stainless silver on site.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014