• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Craftsman 10" Compound Miter Saw (21236) @ Sears - $64.99 after Coupon
was $129.99
Free Shipping!

Coupons
TOOLS15 - $15 off $75

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Craftsman 10" Compound Miter Saw (21236)
Thanks DizzyT71
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Is this Deal Still Avaliable?

atiggger (Apr. 12, 2014 @ 3:42a) |

i think it's not working anymore

jhielannie (Apr. 12, 2014 @ 3:54a) |

Ummm, the deal was from Nov,13....†Little bit late to the party

dniksich (Apr. 12, 2014 @ 9:02a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 1. My old saw died. I had $60 in giftcards and a little in SYW Rewards. So I get a saw for $8.00

Coupon only works for Shop Your Way members...

if you would like 2 then also stack coupon tools20 with tools15

We have used a craftsman miter saw for years. Still going strong.
This is a good deal.

tools20 is for $20 off a $100. Use a shopdiscover for 15% cb

In for one. I also registered for the trial of shop your way, they didn't ask for a CC though, does the trial just expire on its own?

yes the tools20 will stack with the tools15 to get 2 saws for 125, and if you have discover get the Cash Back also

Really good deal. Thanks OP.

how to become a ShopYourWay member?

Just picked this saw up yesterday. I'm a novice but this makes miter cuts and bevel cuts very easy. Assembly took about 10 minutes. Very good value compared to the other saws I looked at.

This saw, it's just such a ridiculously good deal. †I've been in and out of the trades all of my life, always kept a hand in, I've kept most of my tools and all of my skills blah blah blah. †Anyways, my first "motorized miter box" (skilsaw name) was 9" blade, was not compound, was fifteen times clumsier than this saw, and cost at least twice as much, in 1976 US dollars. †I own this exact saw, it's not "the best" -- for that I'd want 14" compound that also slides, by dewalt probably -- so this saw isn't the best but it's awfully fine, and it's surely going to do what I need it to do.

If you're on the fence on this deal, get off the fence, buy this thing, set up a nice work area (or purchase one for a hundred bucks or two, a super-sweet setup that you can fold down and put up in minutes. †Just ridiculously cool. †No reason for you not to have this saw, not that I can see. †Makes me want to give mine away so I can buy a new one, just because..

Great deal, OP.

Green.

back to $129.99

Back to $99.99 for me

jumped back to 129.99 for a moment and now showing 99.99

coupons will no longer stack

Is it better to have s sliding one?

Says Tools15 code is not valid?

blueis300 said:   Is it better to have s sliding one?
††If you want to make cross cuts that are wider than 4" you should go with a slider. Lowes has a Kobalt on Black friday deal for $79.99 and use one of the plentiful $10 off $50 to make it $69.99. Reviews are generally good and†recommended for average woodworker tinkerer, not the pro.
http://www.lowes.com/pd_358937-46069-SM1850LW_0__?productId=3512783&rpp=32&cm_sp=Tools-_-Home|A4-_-Spcl_Val|BF_BU_Kobalt_Miter_Saw_358937_Buy

Is this deal over or does it start tomorrow?

$119.99 now

Is this Deal Still Avaliable?

i think it's not working anymore

Ummm, the deal was from Nov,13....†Little bit late to the party

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014