• Text Only
lobster7 said:   
kareddy006 said:   
edick said:   I received my e-gift card for $75 but still have not received an AMEX confirmation. Usually you get the email right away so I am a little concerned that it may not qualify. I would maybe hold off on ordering the e-gift cards for now. Will update if anything changes.

I bought Black and Decker CHV1410L 14.4-Volt Lithium Ion Dust Buster (59.99 - 10 (10 off 50 coupon) and SanDisk Ultra 32 GB MicroSDHC (16.99) and 2 more Add-on items for a total of 80 (74 + 6 tax). Paid with Amex card that is enrolled for the Amazon offer. All are sold and shipped by Amazon. The Amazon charge is showing on my account under Pending charges. But, NO email from Amex confirming the use of the card for this offer yet.

Tax probably doesn't qualify towards the $75 since it isn't going to Amazon therefore you spent $1 too little.

I just got the confirmation from AMEX on using my Synced card at Amazon.

Do those of you with multiple card numbers (same primary account holder but secondary users) get a credit for each unique card number? I registered both my cards (2 cards, same account) for the Small Business promotion and see a $10 (pending) credit. We used the other card for a purchase at the same store but I don't see any for credit for that transaction.

Registered 6 cards. Bought a $75 card on each. This one:
egift card said: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004LLIKVU/gcrnsts?ie=UTF8&key...

Instant delivery of the gift card, and instant confirmation from AMEX on each. Thanks OP!

Thanks for the heads up. It was listed on both my cards. Bought an Ooma for $70 after the Amex credit-got the confirmation pretty quick.

Just got my AMEX thank you email for using the sync'd card. I purchased Amazon eGift Cards ~12 hours ago. Not sure why the delay, but good to see the confirmation email show up.

Purchased two $75 egift cards and got the Thank you emails about a min later. Thanks OP!

schwab said:   I have two card numbers on my Blue Cash account (one for me, one for the wife). Is each eligible for the offer because the numbers are different or is it one per account owner?
You can register each unique card number for the promo separately -- I have 2 Amex cards plus 3 AUs so I can do it 5 times since I registered all 5 cards

just in case one does not think of it, make sure that all the items you order will be shipped out at the same time. Amazon will charge when items are shipped. this may make a $75 order less and broken up into smaller charges.

emmagata said:   Do those of you with multiple card numbers (same primary account holder but secondary users) get a credit for each unique card number? I registered both my cards (2 cards, same account) for the Small Business promotion and see a $10 (pending) credit. We used the other card for a purchase at the same store but I don't see any for credit for that transaction.
As long as you registered both cards then you'll get the credit on each card -- the credit will post within a week after the charge is fully posted to your account (sometimes longer)

skylog said:   just in case one does not think of it, make sure that all the items you order will be shipped out at the same time. Amazon will charge when items are shipped. this may make a $75 order less and broken up into smaller charges.  

That makes me think this must be cumulative, because as the customer you can't control how Amazon will charge you for multiple items

has anyone received confirmation who has ordered a physical gift card? thx

schop said:   
skylog said:   just in case one does not think of it, make sure that all the items you order will be shipped out at the same time. Amazon will charge when items are shipped. this may make a $75 order less and broken up into smaller charges.

That makes me think this must be cumulative, because as the customer you can't control how Amazon will charge you for multiple items

Your best bet here is to buy the egift card, get the credit from AMEX (because the egift card ships immediately), and then use the gift card to buy whatever you want.

schwab said:   I have two card numbers on my Blue Cash account (one for me, one for the wife). Is each eligible for the offer because the numbers are different or is it one per account owner?
  Both are eligible

Anyone order a non-Amazon gc and receive confirmation from AMEX?
For example, Game Stop.  (Ships from and sold by ACI Gift Cards Inc., an Amazon company.)

delete please

parmenides said:   
schop said:   

Your best bet here is to buy the egift card, get the credit from AMEX (because the egift card ships immediately), and then use the gift card to buy whatever you want.

you are probably right, but a few of the items that i wanted had a quick price drop and i did not want to miss them

Wow this took awhile.  Finally got my confirmation emails from Amex.  Ordered EGC's this morning at 6am.  Mistake was that I registered through Facebook instead of just going to my accounts at Amex and linking all my cards from there.  Just this is the first time Amex has had Amazon as a merchant except for My Wish List of course.

Anyway, another money making holiday season...hopefully not over yet!

Thanks, OP.

docbud2 said:   BP is multiple use
Exxon, Murphy single use

Confirmed, I've gotten 2 credits so far.

brooklyn55 said:   Anyone order a non-Amazon gc and receive confirmation from AMEX?
For example, Game Stop.  (Ships from and sold by ACI Gift Cards Inc., an Amazon company.)

I haven't tried it but I am betting against you getting the $25 Amex kickback. You can't even use Amazon's own GIFT CARDS to buy GameStop GC's. In fact, you can't use Amazon gift cards to even buy other Amazon gift cards!  I hope I am wrong because I'd like to buy other cards as well.

I never had to sync w/ FB.  Just went to my account and added it...done.

Worked instantly on Amex Blue Cash Preferred and Fidelity Amex.

Received my emails of the credit, 8 cards and even the CIti AA Amex worked.

Thanks. Received "Thank you for using your registered American Express® Card ending in XXXXX!" email for $75 egift card.  No mention of $25 credit though.

Finally received my confirmation from AMEX for my $75 eGC purchase. Took about 8 hours. I think it could be because I had never used my AMEX at Amazon before so their was a longer pending period while the card was authorized? Hope that helps some people who are waiting for their email confirmation.

What?

MisterEd said:   
brooklyn55 said:   Anyone order a non-Amazon gc and receive confirmation from AMEX?

I haven't tried it but I am betting against you getting the $25 Amex kickback. You can't even use Amazon's own GIFT CARDS to buy GameStop GC's. In fact, you can't use Amazon gift cards to even buy other Amazon gift cards!  I hope I am wrong because I'd like to buy other cards as well.

I had my doubts it was doable, just wondering if anyone actually tried it?  Thanks.

I found my offers for my AmEx Blue, thanks!

But where do offers show up for a Fidelity AmEx on the Fidelity website? Or do you register the Fidelity card on the American Express website?

15 for 15. Finally got a chance to use all our AMEX cards that I set up for separate Amex account logins and save $375 just sitting on my arse. Was planning on the SBS but wasn't going to run around to 15 places for $10 each and I couldn't imagine asking 1 store to run 15 cards for $10 each for a $150 gift card (or even 2 stores for that matter).

The ONLY negative part of this deal is you can't buy other gift cards on Amazon with Amazon gift cards. Maybe I can sell $75 Amazon GC's on eBay for $99.99 each (free shipping of course) ! 

Sweet,thanks OP!

I want to know what AMEX Sync is ? Is it a credit card ?

MisterEd said:   15 for 15. Finally got a chance to use all our AMEX cards that I set up for separate Amex account logins and save $375 just sitting on my arse. Was planning on the SBS but wasn't going to run around to 15 places for $10 each and I couldn't imagine asking 1 store to run 15 cards for $10 each for a $150 gift card (or even 2 stores for that matter).

The ONLY negative part of this deal is you can't buy other gift cards on Amazon with Amazon gift cards. Maybe I can sell $75 Amazon GC's on eBay for $99.99 each (free shipping of course) ! 

Wow, 15 AMEX cards!! Those would have cost me dearly a couple years ago with the Gift Chain promotion hahaha it was very addictive for me  
Glad they all worked for you in this promo!

Green OP. Easy to get via a simple tweet.

Actually it was 16 between my wife and I.  I forgot i had a Macy's Amex in my wallet.   All cards will work (even if you don't have the offer on your card) if you register them on the site posted earlier by someone (https://enroll.amexnetwork.com/US/en/Amazon/). 

i haven't received the email yet, its been 3 hrs, how long does it take to get that email.

Green!  4 cards registered, 4 $75 e-gift cards. Thanks op.

redearth said:   i haven't received the email yet, its been 3 hrs, how long does it take to get that email.
  If you are referring to the email AFTER the purchase is made it has taken me no more than 5 minutes on 16 different card purchases.  What you purchase must be from Amazon directly and not a 3rd party (Marketplace) seller and it also must be shipped.  Most people are buying eGift Cards and get immediate delivery by email. 

edick said:   Finally received my confirmation from AMEX for my $75 eGC purchase. Took about 8 hours. I think it could be because I had never used my AMEX at Amazon before so their was a longer pending period while the card was authorized? Hope that helps some people who are waiting for their email confirmation.
Don't think that has anything to do with it,  I have added 14 new cards to my 2 Amazon accounts and email was virtually immediate after purchase.  Maybe 5 minutes at the most.

awesome, i love it..thanks

This offer does not work with Costco American express cards.  I could not find a way.

nexialist said:   This offer does not work with Costco American express cards.  I could not find a way.
  It works - keep trying
You can try this link:  https://enroll.amexnetwork.com/US/en/Amazon/  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014