• 1 2 3459
  • Page
  • Text Only
deepakaaa said:   
VegasVegan said:   
batrachian said:   I cannot remember which Amex card I synced with face book account. Does anybody know how to find it out?
  You can unsync your forgotten card then resync the one you want to use even if it ends up being the same one.

https://sync.americanexpress.com/UnSync/Index

Ditto that. Very useful if you have more than one card. Once you have added offer on synced card, it REMAINS even though you unysnc it.
Algorithm: 1) Add one card 2) add offer 3) Unsync 4) Resync with another card, repeat by going back to step 2, do for as many cards as you like.
Note: Once you have added offer, you can also go to american express card login and see your offer at the bottom : My Offers tab. 

Hmm ... that is interesting. Added offers to 2 of my cards using Facebook app. But when I login into American Express, the offer shows up only under one card.

I am in mountain time zone so it is 12:45 approximately. Synched all four cards, purchased $75 electronic gift cards, four acknowledgements from AMEX.

Nice, nice, nice!

Great deal!!! Thank you OP!! Synced by AmEx and then used my Rewards points for even more of a discount on my order! $185 order is going to be $83 total. Love it!!

Tofe said:   sweet deal. added it since I had my BCP synced with FB. Logged into amex and it now shows up under 'my offers' tab!

I want to add to my PRG now, do I have to sync to another FB account?

WDYNUUA? (Why Don't You Not Use Unfamiliar Acronyms)?
What is BCP and PRG?

Amazon Payments?

had a hunch and saw that it was in my amex offers when you log into the account. no need to use Facebook, unless you need to repeat and rinse.

4Rugal said:   had a hunch and saw that it was in my amex offers when you log into the account. no need to use Facebook, unless you need to repeat and rinse.
  I just did the same thing. Score!

4Rugal said:   had a hunch and saw that it was in my amex offers when you log into the account. no need to use Facebook, unless you need to repeat and rinse.
  I checked "my offers" first when I saw the deal and didn't have it under either of my cards. Used Twitter and it showed up after under my deals after I added them.

madcowdisease said:   I am in mountain time zone so it is 12:45 approximately. Synched all four cards, purchased $75 electronic gift cards, four acknowledgements from AMEX.

Nice, nice, nice!

Did you buy Amazon gift card or other vendor gift card?

Anyone know if this works with stuff that is sold on Amazon but fulfilled by another supplier? (Eg cookware sold on Amazon.com but fulfilled by Sur La Table). 90% of the stuff sold on Amazon is by 3rd party suppliers. The following line in ToS caught my attention:

"... Your purchase will not qualify if it is not made directly with Amazon"

Hopefully it does. Fingers crossed!!

Thanks for the heads up with this offer.

does NOT require sync, twitter, facebook, etc. Should show up in the usual place under "Offers for You".

scripta said:   does NOT require sync, twitter, facebook, etc. Should show up in the usual place under "Offers for You".
  Correct, you do not require Sync, but you will get more offers by using Sync because it searches your "Likes" and tailors the offers according to your interests online. I confirmed this by checking my AMEX online account under "Offers for you" and found lots of offers that were missing from what I had on my facebook through Sync.

Maybe. But the best offers (costco, Staples, and this one) did not require any kind of syncing.

I know we have confirmation that you get the email with a $75 GC  purchase but please update when you get the credit!  Also, note if e-gc or pgc!

The card that keeps on giving...love my AMEX!!!!

Thanks o lot. Got it

What happens from the Facebook side of this?Does it show every time you make a purchase on there?

deepakaaa said:   
VegasVegan said:   
batrachian said:   I cannot remember which Amex card I synced with face book account. Does anybody know how to find it out?
  You can unsync your forgotten card then resync the one you want to use even if it ends up being the same one.

https://sync.americanexpress.com/UnSync/Index

Ditto that. Very useful if you have more than one card. Once you have added offer on synced card, it REMAINS even though you unysnc it.
Algorithm: 1) Add one card 2) add offer 3) Unsync 4) Resync with another card, repeat by going back to step 2, do for as many cards as you like.
Note: Once you have added offer, you can also go to american express card login and see your offer at the bottom : My Offers tab. 

Does this method works for Sync and UnSync in Twitter? Another doubt, does Serve AMEX and FIA AMEX work for this deal?

Offer is on two of my AMEX cards without needing the Facebook "stuff".

Have it on 12 of 14 cards. This made up for the crappy SBS assuming it works with GC's. Terms doesn't exclude GC's **YET**. Waiting for that to change.

Thanks... Added via Twitter to my Fidelity Amex and via amex website to my Amex Green Cash.

Thanks OP! This will come in handy this month.

scripta said:   does NOT require sync, twitter, facebook, etc. Should show up in the usual place under "Offers for You".
  It does not require sync but you do need to click on  Save Offer

Got it .. thanks OP

deepakaaa said:   1) Go to https://sync.americanexpress.com/    to set up the sync with facebook, this includes linking a AMEX card with facebook
2) Go to facebook , on left hand side "Amex Sync" app is listed, click that. Then scroll down and add the offer from Amazon
3) Once offer is added, spend 75+ on Amazon and you are set!

Thanks! That works.

Question (if any one has idea): Is it required to make Amazon purchase with the same email account as facebook email?

The only thing that matters is that you make it with the same card you linked with Facebook.  Amex doesn't care about the e-mail address that you use on Amazon.

I just made a purchase of one of their e-gift cards. I guess we'll see what happens. Will update when/if I hear anything.

FB app also shows $5 back on $30 use on pumps at BP and Exxon Mobil... seems like a good deal?

I received my e-gift card for $75 but still have not received an AMEX confirmation. Usually you get the email right away so I am a little concerned that it may not qualify. I would maybe hold off on ordering the e-gift cards for now. Will update if anything changes.

Awesome.  Best deal yet for me with the Amex Tweets.  Loving this program.  Thanks OP.

In for 1. Waiting to see if gift cards qualify

In for 1 of 4 pertaining to AMZN E-GCs.
Waiting like others for other 3.
Will keep the board posted.

edick said:   I received my e-gift card for $75 but still have not received an AMEX confirmation. Usually you get the email right away so I am a little concerned that it may not qualify. I would maybe hold off on ordering the e-gift cards for now. Will update if anything changes.
  Gift cards are Sold and delivered by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., an Amazon company

Anyone knows if it will work for an Amazon local purchase? Thanks

Sorry cannot trust Facebook with my AMEX card. One day some security features on Facebook gets hacked and your credit card will number will be in the hands of bot so good people. 

I found this offer by simply logging into my Amex Card account and clicking on "Offers for You."  There are many other offers there as well. No need to use Facebook.

are there any instructions for twitter?

teddyr said:   I found this offer by simply logging into my Amex Card account and clicking on "Offers for You."  There are many other offers there as well. No need to use Facebook.

Same here.  The offer was available on 1 of my 2 cards today when I logged in.   Interestingly, just made a purchase off of Amazon.com with the AmEx that had the offer 2 days ago.  Going to try to add the 2nd card to FB and see if I can make the offer appear.

Will be interested to see if it works with GC - that would be ideal.  Can always find a use for Amazon GCs.   

thanks op found it in costcoamex

I am trying the AMEX offers like this for the first time. Please enlighten me on the following:

An item sold on Amazon by a 3rd party seller would also qualify for this or not?

eg:

"Toy / Game Ultimate LEGO Star Wars 9515 The Malevolence - Twin Quick-Fire Missile Launchers & Six Mini-Figures by 4 KIDS" is sold by old by VMInnovations

Anyone knows if this purchase would qualify also or not? Please reply

Thanks in advance

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014