• 15678 9
  • Page
  • Text Only
TonySpero said:   Yes: Ships from and sold by ACI Gift Cards Inc., an Amazon company.
Regarding buying eGC (delivery by email), wondering if I'd get the AE offer credit since the vendor will be "ACI".... I read thru the past posts and saw some people say no credit, and some people say they got it...

I'm Confused!!

TonySpero said:   Thanks for that, so I did an online chat, told the guy I have not received the credit yet, he says I did not enroll in the offer, I asked why does it show Amazon $25 back - saved to card then? Can't answer for me, I made sure I was enrolled before I purchased, looks like I'm getting screwed out of the credit.
Chatted with another rep, said her supervisor will send a request for a credit, if approved it will post within 7 days.

TonySpero said:   
TonySpero said:   Thanks for that, so I did an online chat, told the guy I have not received the credit yet, he says I did not enroll in the offer, I asked why does it show Amazon $25 back - saved to card then? Can't answer for me, I made sure I was enrolled before I purchased, looks like I'm getting screwed out of the credit.
Chatted with another rep, said her supervisor will send a request for a credit, if approved it will post within 7 days.

Got the credit yesterday.

I have done a bunch of the amex offers lately, including this deal on 7 cards.

For some reason, one of the credits on my blue card didn't go through (AU's went through but not mine). I had to go through like 3 phone calls over the past 2 weeks with Indian call center people. finally they said they're adjusting the credit manually.

I registered mine at the beginning of the month and just got around to using it on a gift card. Received confirmation email in 4 minutes. I actually forgot about this promotion and should have used it on a purchase from several days ago!

I ran out of cards for actual purchases from Amzone.

mmyk72 said:   
TonySpero said:   Yes: Ships from and sold by ACI Gift Cards Inc., an Amazon company.
Regarding buying eGC (delivery by email), wondering if I'd get the AE offer credit since the vendor will be "ACI".... I read thru the past posts and saw some people say no credit, and some people say they got it...

I'm Confused!!

Today I finally decided to buy the $75 e-Gift Cards. I bought 4 of them with my regular AMEX, AMEX BCP, FIA AMEX and my Serve card. Received email confirmation for the FIA, regular AMEX, and Serve. I think I haven't received email confirmation for the 4th one (BCP) because I didn't Sync that card using Facebook or Twitter. The Amazon $25 offer was on "My Offers" tab for that credit card. Is my theory correct???

Subscribe...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014