• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Log on to your American Express gold account and add the Amazon $25 back for spending $75 offer to your card. Make a purchase greater than $75 before 12/31/13, get $25 statement credit.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Amazon
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP, just added this offer to my Amex blue card.

so do you have to spend the $75 all at once?

john398 said:   so do you have to spend the $75 all at once?
  Yes

I have a slightly different one, which reads "Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $75 or more online at Amazon.com by 12/31/2013." So it depends on the specific wording of your offer.

yes mine says a total of $75 at Amazon.com as well

It works with $79 renewal fee on Amazon Prime btw.  My prime was up for renewal yesterday and I switched the credit card to my Amex and got the confirmation email from Amex the same day.  $54 for prime.. not too bad.

Works for Amex Costco card as well.

Can I use this to buy Amazon Gift card, and pay for $100 Staples gift card purchase from Amazon.com?

costco no worky

not on my gold

tranpkp said:   costco no worky
  why would the costco amex card not work if you login to amex the offers are there

ANYONE try this on regular non Amazon gift cards?  did you get the credit right away?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014