$259 (Reg. $309) Kindle Fire HDX 64GB

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Kindle Fire (44.11kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
OOS online and I don't see any stores near me with stock. That said, this is clearly the best price available.

loquito316 (Dec. 01, 2013 @ 11:13p) |

Dang, Staples doesn't PM Cyber Monday events.

"We don’t price match competitors’ or our own local or special events (e.g.... (more)

dazviking (Dec. 01, 2013 @ 11:35p) |

We purchased 2 of the HDX and were able to get Amazon to credit the $50 difference each, as well as return labels for th... (more)

jharvison81 (Dec. 02, 2013 @ 12:10a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

wonder if this will be the best deal

Drouo said:   wonder if this will be the best deal
"Cyber Monday tablet deals start tonight at 5 p.m. (PST)"

I suppose they can have some other deals on different tablets but this IS their CM tablet sale.

Great deal! Thanks.

Any idea if there will be a sale on the paperwhites?

To clarify- these are all the 7 inch tablets.

With "special offers"

Yah I tried to convince the GF to get an android tablet and use it for watching prime instant videos.. but she's sold on the brand i guess.

Saw this earlier.. nice deal. But special offers? I guess I can live with that.
•16GB Kindle Fire HD 7" 1280x800 WiFi Tablet w/ Special Offers $119
•16GB Kindle Fire HDX 7" 1920x1200 WiFi Tablet w/ Special Offers $179
•32GB Kindle Fire HDX 7" 1920x1200 WiFi Tablet w/ Special Offers $219
•64GB Kindle Fire HDX 7" 1920x1200 WiFi Tablet w/ Special Offers $259
Saw the rest
http://hrblogs.typepad.com/savvyshoppertoday/2013/12/early-cyber-monday-deal-50-off-kindle-fire-hd-16gb-119-or-kindle-fire-hdx-7-179-.html

forzaINTER said:   Saw this earlier.. nice deal. But special offers? I guess I can live with that.
•16GB Kindle Fire HD 7" 1280x800 WiFi Tablet w/ Special Offers $119
•16GB Kindle Fire HDX 7" 1920x1200 WiFi Tablet w/ Special Offers $179
•32GB Kindle Fire HDX 7" 1920x1200 WiFi Tablet w/ Special Offers $219
•64GB Kindle Fire HDX 7" 1920x1200 WiFi Tablet w/ Special Offers $259
Saw the rest
http://hrblogs.typepad.com/savvyshoppertoday/2013/12/early-cyber...

oops I see you posted them all. ok cool

Is the Surface RT a better tablet?  Apples/Apples? Or totally different tablets?

Drouo said:   Yah I tried to convince the GF to get an android tablet and use it for watching prime instant videos.. but she's sold on the brand i guess.

I wanted to go with an android device myself but according to Amazon only Kindle Fire and iPads are compatible with their instant video. See list here.  I know you can stream them live on an android device but not download for offline viewing. Besides that, only an actual Kindle will allow you to take advantage of the free lending library. It would be better if they simply let you download to the app as a prime member.

And to the person who mentioned special offers you can get ones without it but have to add $15 to the offer.

Cooool

mnmailman said:   Is the Surface RT a better tablet?  Apples/Apples? Or totally different tablets?
  It depends on what you intend to use it for. Since the Surface is a Microsoft product, I believe it has the Office version for home and student. It also has the SD slot to add additional storage. Then there's a video and full USB port. These new Kindles lack that. The Kindle Fire HD from last year had HDMI port but not these. Also, only models HDX and up have the cameras. You should take the specs and put them side by side to see what's best for you.

I wish my GF didn't want one of these.. no camera.. no expandable memory.. no HDMI.. ugh. Not to TC, just wishing we'd have spent our 200$ on something else.

sjwaste said:   With "special offers"
  Each version is available Without Special Offers for $15 more. Still a $50 savings.

I swooped on one for my Mom. Got the BF an Fire last year, and we love it. The display is lovely, so the more expensive HDX doesn't even tempt me.
I realized after the fact that the one I just ordered is the "with special offers" as screen savers. This is new to me. Does anyone know if that can be hacked away once it's in hand? I'm hoping to put a cute pic as the screen saver before giving it to me Moms.

Lucky1Lxe said:   I swooped on one for my Mom. Got the BF an Fire last year, and we love it. The display is lovely, so the more expensive HDX doesn't even tempt me.
I realized after the fact that the one I just ordered is the "with special offers" as screen savers. This is new to me. Does anyone know if that can be hacked away once it's in hand? I'm hoping to put a cute pic as the screen saver before giving it to me Moms.

If you've already bought I believe you can spend the $ to remove special offers.

just want to post this, very good deal!

At this time.........Best Buy has the earlier geneartion Kindle Fire HD 16gb with front facing camera for $99.99

gbfromtenn said:   At this time.........Best Buy has the earlier geneartion Kindle Fire HD 16gb with front facing camera for $99.99
  OOS online and I don't see any stores near me with stock. That said, this is clearly the best price available.

Dang, Staples doesn't PM Cyber Monday events.

"We don’t price match competitors’ or our own local or special events (e.g., grand opening, anniversary, clearance, timed sales or liquidation sales, “Black Friday” or “Cyber Monday” sales)."

We purchased 2 of the HDX and were able to get Amazon to credit the $50 difference each, as well as return labels for the 6 8gb Kindle Fire HD(Christmas presents for kids) that we purchased when the new model was released(they only have a 30 day return window but did an exception) which will allow us to order 6 of the 16gb model for $20 less than we paid for them.So if you already purchased don't be shy about asking them to make an adjustment.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014