• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
CURRENTLY A LIGHTENING DEAL, price will go up soon (approx 12:58pm EST today)
BISSELL 86T3 Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine Professional Grade Carpet Cleaner
4.8 out of 5 stars (388 customer reviews)

Recent Price†: $369.99 (mostly between $430-$470 range)
Yesterday's Price: $339.99 & FREE Shipping
Today's Lightening Deal Price (thanks tivoli): $287.00 & FREE Shipping (some cards like Chase Freedom offer an extra 5% or $14.35 off)
MFR Mail in Rebate† (thanks northlock): $20
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

Details†††††
- Cleans better and dries faster* than the leading rental carpet cleaner††††
- Rotating DirtLifter PowerBrushes provide more dirt removing power††††
- Removes tough spots and stains: long reach hose and tough stain tool make cleaning stairs and other hard to reach areas easy††††
- Flow Indicator: monitors water and solution levels and let's you know when it's time to check the tanks††††
- Large capacity clean and dirty tanks: are removable, making filling and empty the tanks fast and easy

Member Summary

BISSELL 86T3 Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine Professional Grade Carpet Cleaner
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

awesome price.†
Got mine 3 months ago at overstock with 15% coupon and no tax, came around 320ish.

BUT Check tomorrow at 5:57 am, its being listed as a lightning deal†

This thing has almost perfect feedback score.

tivoli said:   BUT Check tomorrow at 5:57 am, its being listed as a lightning deal†

††
Thanks for the heads up, I updated the OP.

It's no longer $339.99. Price went back up. I wonder how much cheaper it will be as a lightning deal.†

Edit: I did find a $20 mail-in rebate offer from Bissell for this model.†

Rebate link

Thanks for the rebate link northlock.

The lightening deal goes live in 15 minutes so we'll see if it is offered below yesterday's all time low of $340.

Updated OP to reflect †$267 after $20 MIR on the $287 lightening deal.

In for one, and very timely. Just bought a Hoover Max Extract. Was disappointed and planned to return it for a professional cleaner like this!

Almost cheap enough to avoid divorce if I bought it, but not quite. We rent these for $30 about once a year so it's not terribly convincing for me to say we should buy one and save money in 9 years.

torpid said:   Almost cheap enough to avoid divorce if I bought it, but not quite. We rent these for $30 about once a year so it's not terribly convincing for me to say we should buy one and save money in 9 years.
† Plus you have to store it for those 9 years. †That is always the issue for me.

I love this style of machine, but this is one of those things it is easier to rent (if available locally of course). Home Depot rents these for 20-25 for 4 hours, which is all I typically need. Still going to give this green though.

I have the same opinion about chainsaws. Unless you are one of those people who make make a chain last more than a few hours, it's better to rent and get a new chain/well maintained unit every time.

Has anyone received their order yet?

Yep, arrived just fine. Purchased on the 2nd, received on the 4th.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014