Kohls amex sync $10 off $50

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kohls amex sync $10 off $50
Valid in store and online at Kohls.com. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent to you until after 12/31/2013, it may not count towards determining whether your purchase qualifies for the offer. 

Member Summary

amex sync
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

anyone try GCs?

To answer helloimalbert's question, I ordered an online (e-gift card) about an hour ago and I instantly received the confirmation e-mail from American Express. However, now an hour later I still have not received my e-gift card to my inbox but I am sure it is coming.

Where is the link to sync amex please?

login at https://www.americanexpress.com/

Then click offers for you and choose Kohls and save offer.

So, can someone please explain this to me... Kohls regularly gives 20 or 30% off when using a Kohls card. So what is the benefit to getting a maximum of 20% off through AmEx? I guess, if you need to manufacture some spending it might be nice, but unless you can A) buy gift cards and B) use them along with a Kohls coupon in the future, I fail to see how this is a deal.

hpmax said:   So, can someone please explain this to me... Kohls regularly gives 20 or 30% off when using a Kohls card. So what is the benefit to getting a maximum of 20% off through AmEx? I guess, if you need to manufacture some spending it might be nice, but unless you can A) buy gift cards and B) use them along with a Kohls coupon in the future, I fail to see how this is a deal.
  Right now, you can get 20% off with no Kohl's Charge required (coupon CYBERSAVE ), so this is an extra discount if you pay with Amex.

For those who ordered an e-giftcard, was the charge from Kohls or cashstar? Did you get your $10 credit from amex? TIA

mickeyb said:   For those who ordered an e-giftcard, was the charge from Kohls or cashstar? Did you get your $10 credit from amex? TIA

I ordered a $50 Kohl's e-gift card and the charge was from:
  www.Kohls.com  (not cashstar)

It took a few days but just this morning I got my $10 credit back to my American Express account.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014