• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
NewEgg Cyber Week Sale
Offers expire 12/09/2013 at 11:59pm PST

Memory

• G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2x4GB) 204-Pin DDR3-1600 SO-DIMM (N82E16820231703) = $49.99 (Limit 5)
  • G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2x4GB) 240-Pin DDR3-1600 SDRAM (N82E16820231703) = $49.99 (Limit 5)

Video Card

• XFX Core Edition FX-785A-ZNL4 Radeon HD 7850 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI-E 3.0 Video Card (N82E16814150642) = $89.99 AR (XFX-8900,Limit 1,Exp 12/31/13)

Storage

• Seagate Backup Plus for Mac 3TB 3.5" USB 3.0 External HD (N82E16822178262) = $99.99 AC (EMCWVXT44,Limit 5) 

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

NewEgg Cyber Monday Sale
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The EVO model uses the newer "TLC" type NAND's which don't last as long as "MLC". Yes you guessed it, PRO model uses MLC... (more)

Centora87 (Dec. 03, 2013 @ 3:26p) |

Marge: Oh Homie, look at that watch. I've always wanted a watch like that.
Homer: Well, maybe someone will give you one f... (more)

BloodyInsane (Dec. 03, 2013 @ 3:57p) |

Actually, I got much better deals by carefully shopping during the non black Friday period.  BF now seems to be for amat... (more)

pucksave (Dec. 03, 2013 @ 5:33p) |

Coupon Code MBLCM10

5% off your entire purchase - 10 Hours Only!

Up to a maximum discount of $50.00 per order. No minimum purchase required. Limit one use per customer. Promo code can only be redeemed via m.Newegg.com on your mobile device or the Newegg mobile app. Promo codes may only be used once per account and cannot be combined with other promo codes, combo discounts or promotions offering free gifts. Only available while funds last. Promo code starts from 2:00pm PT on 12/2/2013 and expires at 11:59pm PT on 12/2/13 or SOONER based on fund availability.

PS: Shoprunner doesn't work at Newegg mobile site, no free shipping for items that do not qualify Newegg free shipping, they really need to fix this!
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I can't tell from the massive items they put up. I don't even know if those are legit deal

i was hoping for some actual deals

nothing to see here folks. even toys r us has Newegg beat. shame.

Hurry,hurry!It's worth to buy!

Sn50 said:   I can't tell from the massive items they put up. I don't even know if those are legit deal
  Their "deals" not only take up 53 pages, but are often barely discounted. They need to redesign their method of advertising these "sales"... This is the first year that I barely spent anything at Newegg between Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday.  I spent $9.99 so far with them.

ASUS RT-N12/D1 Wireless-N300 3-in-1 Router (N82E16833320168) = $9.99 AR (ASU-11862, Limit 2, Exp 12/6/13)

OOS

Got a electic mop for under $35 for the wife, who has been wanting one.  One more gift down.  Thanks OP.

I think most of the really good deals (e.g. the various Asus routers that were $10 or $40 AR) got snatched up quickly. I agree that Newegg hasn't had a whole lot to write home about this season. I also feel like the Black Friday deals (many of which appear to be continued) have been better than Cyber Monday deals. (I felt the same way last year.)

I seriously think they use a 'deal page generator'. A program that picks items randomly, discounts them a few dollars, adds a ridiculous MSRP, & builds the page.

klamen said:   Got a electic mop for under $35 for the wife, who has been wanting one.  One more gift down.  Thanks OP.
She wants it. She needs it. You wish to give it to her. I fail to understand the concept of why she has to wait....
She is not a child. Why don't you break with tradition, give it to her already, and endear yourself more to her?

Sn50 said:   I can't tell from the massive items they put up. I don't even know if those are legit deal
some of the deals are shit.
i thought it was pretty pathetic, some of the deals weren't even a "sale" price much less a cyber monday sale.

in fact it wasn't even a cyber monday sale, it was a black friday ad with other crap added to it.

not to mention, i was looking at the cyber monday ad the second it launched and half the items were sold out.
i thought that they would come back in stock sometime this morning around 7ish but they stayed out of stock from when i looked at the ad earlier around 3 am in the morning.

aarzi said:   
klamen said:   Got a electic mop for under $35 for the wife, who has been wanting one.  One more gift down.  Thanks OP.
She wants it. She needs it. You wish to give it to her. I fail to understand the concept of why she has to wait....
She is not a child. Why don't you break with tradition, give it to her already, and endear yourself more to her?

If I bought my wife a mop and called it a gift, I shudder to think how she would react

OK, there's a category for FISHING.  This is Newegg, right? 

yawn...

whats the point of one stick...
really?....
4tb enclosed in a deathtrap with no ventillation...talk about all the eggs in one basket (no pun intended)

robstrash said:   OK, there's a category for FISHING.  This is Newegg, right? 
  Yeah, since when they try to get into competing with sporting good dept stores?

You are seeing a death rattle @ Newegg. Customers have wised up to the high prices. Trying to now sell everything at their inflated prices. eBay, Tiger and the River are cleaning their clock. Back in the day, Newegg was the man.

Hurry! Hurry!

babalu said:   You are seeing a death rattle @ Newegg. Customers have wised up to the high prices. Trying to now sell everything at their inflated prices. eBay, Tiger and the River are cleaning their clock. Back in the day, Newegg was the man.
To me,  Newegg is a much better store than Tiger Direct.

Newegg has been a joke this year. I have spent about $800 but none at Newegg. Maybe they can't afford discounts due to their court loss.

100% agreed! Newegg sucks whole year!

I got the 50in Changhong TV a couple days ago. $379 - 5% mobile coupon w/ free shipping. Great deal if it works properly. Wish me luck.

agreed, 3k items listed, but only saw 3 deals on pc components and were sold out, to much poorly priced crap listed

Newegg definitely seems to be in free fall. Their site sucks compared to before. The way to find items on their site is worse after all the redesigns. The prices are nothing to get excited about. So sad...

i got the portable power battery for my phone. seems like a good deal.

battery here

aarzi said:   

Then you will be the gringe for not getting her anything for Christmas

waiting on the next 5%/10% discount code and jumping immediately

robstrash said:   OK, there's a category for FISHING.  This is Newegg, right? 
  Fish.  Egg.  Caviar.  Western Digital drive.  I see the connection.

I agree with the comments about the site design: Trying to page through 19 screens of dross to find the few real deals is a chore.

I *am* thinking about the Rosewill Media Center remote for $11.99, though.  It's usually on sale for $13.99 or more, so it's a couple bucks cheaper.  I'm about ready to move on from the Hauppauge remote that I've been using for four years.

Seriously, she wanted it as a gift?

shastada said:   Newegg definitely seems to be in free fall. Their site sucks compared to before. The way to find items on their site is worse after all the redesigns. The prices are nothing to get excited about. So sad...
  yup, just waiting for Microcenter to ramp up their online presence, then they'll either compete or die.

Agree with most of you, new egg seems to ignore the real deals... Most of my shopping was done on frys and surprise... On ncis us. First time for me.

Has anyone kept track of how many emails New egg has sent out since a week before black friday? I have been getting 3 to 4 emails a day, with the pre, almost pre, hidden, club member only, post pre sale, you get the idea.. Most of the sale items are so so prices and many are the same items dragged out over 8 days...  Little out of control

Dil

Still thank Neweggs to provide us many good deals in those "good old days".

Newegg is going down! I miss the Oldegg when I bought a lot from it!
Especially the Flashegg deal, which is a dirty trick. There are no review with those flashegg deals, but if you look up the item on Newegg.com site, you will find most of them are crappy reviews!
Right now Newegg has been selling lots of no-named craps.

Only got the Hisense 7 Pro for $80 on their mobile site...

The price for speaker wires is really good.

I use to love Newegg. Two years ago when I built my Core i5 build, I spent roughly $700 in parts during their Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals. Two days AFTER Cyber Monday, they discounted the ram an extra $5 cheaper than the Cyber Monday promo (perhaps over-stocked?). I asked them to match their lower asking price since it wasn't even 48hrs after I ordered it. They responded with something like, "Sorry, prices fluctuate daily based on the market." They seriously lost a loyal customer over $5. Around June of this year I upgraded to a SSD (Samsung 840 Pro ftw!!!). Newegg had it listed for $230, and Tiger Direct had it for $235. I proudly paid the extra $5 to TD to ensure myself a smooth transaction.

Btw: The ram in question is the G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1.5V 1600MHz DDR3. At the time it was $49.99 MSRP on sale for $39.99 with a $10 off coupon making it $29.99. After Cyber Monday they discounted that particular ram to $34.99 and $10 off coupon was still valid making it $24.99 final price. I still got a steal at $29.99, considering the same exact ram costs $79.99.

I have not bought a single item today. As far as I can see the retailers feel false sense of pricing power this BF week and that will bite them.

FYI, I just received an e-mail from Newegg with a 5% off your entire purchase. Updated quick summary section with the details. I'm not sure if this is a targeted e-mail and may/may not work for everyone.

Skipping 22 Messages...
Actually, I got much better deals by carefully shopping during the non black Friday period.  BF now seems to be for amateurs.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014