• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Cree 500LM Flashlight (27.27kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

FYI you can't add 3 of these and then apply the code to get them all at $2.99. It appears to apply a fixed discount to the cart. If you use paypal, it won't let you submit 3 transactions with the code, and i don't like giving DX/Tmart/etc my CC info. Snagged 1, seems to have good reviews. thanks OP!

Thanks OP ordered 1 as well, trued to order 2 but no go on the additional discount.

Jokersmoker said:   http://www.tmart.com/CREE-Q5-5W-500LM-3-Modes-Focusing-Flashligh...  

Use code tmart1202
Text Enjoy
Jokersmoker

I often wondered what happened to you. I've missed your deals, it's been a looooong time!!!

Mechatricity said:   FYI you can't add 3 of these and then apply the code to get them all at $2.99. It appears to apply a fixed discount to the cart. If you use paypal, it won't let you submit 3 transactions with the code, and i don't like giving DX/Tmart/etc my CC info. Snagged 1, seems to have good reviews. thanks OP!

Where do you enter the code if doing PayPal checkout?

Thx! In for one.

skidmark said:   
Mechatricity said:   FYI you can't add 3 of these and then apply the code to get them all at $2.99. It appears to apply a fixed discount to the cart. If you use paypal, it won't let you submit 3 transactions with the code, and i don't like giving DX/Tmart/etc my CC info. Snagged 1, seems to have good reviews. thanks OP!

Figured it out.  Don't choose to checkout with PayPal until you've started the checkout process.  You will have the choice of PayPal for payment.

Only the veterans remember the Jokersmoker! There was another guy a long time ago that "retired." I forget his User name

I would not even want 3-AAA types for free.
Single AA battery ones are more economical to use.

skidmark said:   
skidmark said:   

Figured it out.  Don't choose to checkout with PayPal until you've started the checkout process.  You will have the choice of PayPal for payment.

Not necessary...   Just go through the checkout process including PayPal login. It will return you to a final pre-purchase screen. Scroll down and apply the code there. Price will change to $2.99 and you click the final checkout button.

Talki said:   I would not even want 3-AAA types for free.
Single AA battery ones are more economical to use.

So, use a 18650 rechargeable.

I have stacks of FAR AA Alkaline batteries, 
why should I spend anything more?

In for 1..thanks Joker!!

usadaytrader said:   Only the veterans remember the Jokersmoker! There was another guy a long time ago that "retired." I forget his User name
  You're right I once bought in a month over 100 different R/C cars,trucks,planes etc. you name it, Joker would always find & post the best R/C deals.

Green OP.  Nice price for a 18650 light.  In for one.

I got this lame message;

oops, you miss the chance; the code expires.

Wow I finally received this light today after waiting for almost a month.  It's DOA and a complete POS!  Either the switch is bad or the emitter is dead.  Hope they'll be quick with the refund claim before I turn to paypal.

UPDATE (12/31/13):  Live chatted with Tmart and they promptly refunded my doa light.

blunty said:   Wow I finally received this light today after waiting for almost a month.  It's DOA and a complete POS!  Either the switch is bad or the emitter is dead.  Hope they'll be quick with the refund claim before I turn to paypal.

UPDATE (12/31/13):  Live chatted with Tmart and they promptly refunded my doa light.

You may want to check it again. There is a middle section that needed to be screwed off. I could not get it work until I did that. But thought a flashlight is just so simple and how it could be wrong?
Anybody knows what this middle section for? (about 1"  high?)
Actually, I like its build quality and also it it bright enough for household use.

blunty said:   Wow I finally received this light today after waiting for almost a month.  It's DOA and a complete POS!  Either the switch is bad or the emitter is dead.  Hope they'll be quick with the refund claim before I turn to paypal.

I received this about 2 weeks ago. Very good build quality. I guarantee you failed to notice the 1" spacer piece that you had to remove in order for the light to work.

Great post Jokersmoker, you're the man (still)

It's for use with an 18650 battery, which is a lot longer than AAA.

KuoH

iamabigbug said:   Anybody knows what this middle section for? (about 1"  high?)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014