.pdf attached

Member Summary

Cyber Monday @ Costco
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks for sharing.

spowerable (Dec. 03, 2013 @ 1:06a) |

thanks for sharing but really didn't see anything that would create an impulse.

jayjay3636 (Dec. 03, 2013 @ 2:03a) |

I think I'm going to pick up that hydration backpack that's on sale for $25. You'll pay that just for the hydration bla... (more)

ralice (Dec. 03, 2013 @ 7:56p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Yawn

FreeCheese said:   Yawn
  Exactly

4 nights 5 days in Jersey plus 2 tickets to the Superbowl. $15,999.99

You had me at Jersey

powerhungry said:   4 nights 5 days in Jersey plus 2 tickets to the Superbowl. $15,999.99

You had me at Jersey

Better hope those seats aren't in the same superbox as Gov. Christie, especially if he's in front of you in the buffet line!

xbox 360 fitness game is good

Yikes, NJ??  Please tell me the NJ stadium has a dome??

Bought the Dell XPS 8700 Desktop Tower.

Nemesis22 said:   Yikes, NJ??  Please tell me the NJ stadium has a dome??
  Nope ... always has been advertised as the "first cold weather Superbowl."

Lately, I haven't had a ton of time or luck finding decent auto rental prices, and have used CostcoTravel.  This offer includes a $20 cash card.
Link 

Hire a new CEO--immediately--your customers are leaving.

dano415 said:   Hire a new CEO--immediately--your customers are leaving.
  When a business doesn't have to sell products at a loss, it has a competitive advantage versus competitors who do.

Costco simply isn't going to sell items at a loss, absent special circumstances.  Black Friday and Cyber Monday ain't special as far as they're concerned.

You know it's funny, I bought a TV the week before BF, it was $60 off, on BF, it was $40 off..I was like WTF? HAHAHA

And to Dano415, they aren't leaving, Costco shows a profit year after year....

Quite the contrary. Costco membership growth rate has been increasing and they seem to be doing just fine. 
http://seekingalpha.com/article/1479711-costcos-new-membership-g...

JandS said:   dano415 said:   Hire a new CEO--immediately--your customers are leaving.
  When a business doesn't have to sell products at a loss, it has a competitive advantage versus competitors who do.

Costco simply isn't going to sell items at a loss, absent special circumstances.  Black Friday and Cyber Monday ain't special as far as they're concerned.

Even without selling at a loss ( which I don't think happens any more) they should advertise products people are interested in. Nothing in that ad interests anyone I know.

I received my Costco Cyber Monday email at almost 6pm, on Monday

Great marketing job Costco

and yes, nothing of any interest to us either.

A Kodak Camera??
I thought they sold off their commercial camera unit during bankruptcy to focus on business solutions?

My dad worked for Kodak for years and we watched their demise and hopefully their restructuring..

I think they are focusing on the printer business

I am glad I checked, I just saved 20 bucks on a car rental!

You average 1.25 posts per year, and the only thing you can post is negative.  Where's the holiday cheer dano?

Good deal.Thanks!

My Costco had an unadvertised special on turkeys Sunday - 29 cents per pound. I cut it up into portions: legs, wings, thighs and breast cutlets. I should get several meals for five bucks.

Costco is great in my opinion!

Snagged a George Foreman 360 for $59 shipped 

got a good deal on rental with $20 card

sarah said:   Snagged a George Foreman 360  for $59 shipped 
  wow ,great deal

Thanks for sharing.

thanks for sharing but really didn't see anything that would create an impulse.

I think I'm going to pick up that hydration backpack that's on sale for $25. You'll pay that just for the hydration bladder! I'm in!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014