Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Cyber Monday @ Costco

2 of 3
honkinggoose
12/2/13 3:44 PM
Lately, I haven't had a ton of time or luck finding decent auto rental prices, and have used CostcoTravel.† This offer includes a $20 cash card.
Link
dano415
12/2/13 3:46 PM
Hire a new CEO--immediately--your customers are leaving.
JandS
12/2/13 5:16 PM
dano415 said:   

† When a business doesn't have to sell products at a loss, it has a competitive advantage versus competitors who do.

Costco simply isn't going to sell items at a loss, absent special circumstances. †Black Friday and Cyber Monday ain't special as far as they're concerned.
forbin4040
12/2/13 5:48 PM
You know it's funny, I bought a TV the week before BF, it was $60 off, on BF, it was $40 off..I was like WTF? HAHAHA

And to Dano415, they aren't leaving, Costco shows a profit year after year....
Yuyak
12/2/13 6:06 PM
dano415 said:   

Quite the contrary. Costco membership growth rate has been increasing and they seem to be doing just fine.†
http://seekingalpha.com/article/1479711-costcos-new-membership-g...
RDMustang1
12/2/13 7:01 PM
JandS said:   

dano415 said:   

† When a business doesn't have to sell products at a loss, it has a competitive advantage versus competitors who do.

Costco simply isn't going to sell items at a loss, absent special circumstances. †Black Friday and Cyber Monday ain't special as far as they're concerned.

Even without selling at a loss ( which I don't think happens any more) they should advertise products people are interested in. Nothing in that ad interests anyone I know.
LORENW
12/2/13 7:23 PM
I received my Costco Cyber Monday email at almost 6pm, on Monday

Great marketing job Costco

and yes, nothing of any interest to us either.
Relaxing
12/2/13 7:29 PM
A Kodak Camera??
I thought they sold off their commercial camera unit during bankruptcy to focus on business solutions?

My dad worked for Kodak for years and we watched their demise and hopefully their restructuring..
Knight2254
12/2/13 8:48 PM
I think they are focusing on the printer business
homerj31
12/2/13 10:01 PM
I am glad I checked, I just saved 20 bucks on a car rental!
2 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.