• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is probably the best price I've seen so far for this shotgun. These are Remington 870 knockoffs supposedly built by Norinco in China and imported by Interstate Arms. Everything I've read shows these are decent shotguns - and for $125 shipped, I'm not sure where you can go wrong. This also includes the adjustable ghost ring sights.†

Sale is good for today only.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/GUN-982

Keep in mind you'll need to transfer this through a FFL - find yours using the Gunbroker tool:

http://www.gunbroker.com/ffl/dealernetwork.aspx

Happy Shooting!!

Member Summary

shotgun
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My 18" Barrel for my 870 cost me about the same as this complete gun. For home defense purposes this shotgun is a cheap and easy solution. If its a clone of the 870, you can't go wrong.

BlurryEyed said:   My 18" Barrel for my 870 cost me about the same as this complete gun. For home defense purposes this shotgun is a cheap and easy solution. If its a clone of the 870, you can't go wrong.
† Exactly! The ghost ring sights are worth $50 itself.†

ordered 2

Ironically, the lower the gun price, the greater my FFL transfer fee aversion since it only rises as a percentage of the total.

If I saw this in a local shop, it would be tough to resist a purchase.

Oh man I wish I would have saved some of my gun money but I spent it all on black friday between Academy and Cabelas

Great price, but I wouldn't buy from these PRICE GOUGING jerks if they were selling these for $125 per DOZEN! They are just plain Un-American!† CTD sucks!

I have this shotgun, I've shot it four times now, works flawlessly! I've only put a couple hundred rounds through it so far, but I love this gun. I paid 175 for mine back in Jan, and would easily spend it again. Gun has a solid feel, and you can buy all the aftermarket parts you could ever want for it(many on Amazon!)!

For this price I just bought my father in law one! Thanks op!

So how exactly do you use the FFL

cyberqueen said:   So how exactly do you use the FFL
† Contact them - state you are purchasing a firearm online and would like a transfer. They usually charge from $20 to $50 dollars for a fee, so find a one that you are comfortable with and understand how the process works.†

Shotgunworld.com bull View topic - Hawk Norinco 982 Ghost Sight
Disclaimer
I have one of these and think it's a heck of a shotgun for the money.† I paid $185 plus ffl.† Only problem will be with the ghost ring sight screws.† Replace 1,4, and 5 as noted in this thread.

link

My FFL charges $20 no matter how many guns you shipped to him at one time.† Tempted to buy a couple.

dafish said:   I have one of these and think it's a heck of a shotgun for the money.† I paid $185 plus ffl.† Only problem will be with the ghost ring sight screws.† Replace 1,4, and 5 as noted in this thread.

link

My FFL charges $20 no matter how many guns you shipped to him at one time.† Tempted to buy a couple.

††
Interesting, thanks for the info.†

I ordered two myself, looks like they are maxing it at two for purchase. By the way, I have my FFL license and my COST on these from a distributor is about $168. I believe these must be a loss leader for CTD or they are getting some backend discount. Either way, good for us.

AmishBoy said:   Great price, but I wouldn't buy from these PRICE GOUGING jerks if they were selling these for $125 per DOZEN! They are just plain Un-American!† CTD sucks!
† Agreed, they can sit on till they turn to rust.
Buy an american made shotgun from an honest vendor.

Cashman said:   †By the way, I have my FFL license and my COST on these from a distributor is about $168. I believe these must be a loss leader for CTD or they are getting some backend discount. Either way, good for us.

† After earning bad Karma on price gouging, CTD may be trying to negate it by running some loss leader sales. But they should not underestimate bad Karma. Once they earn it, its going to take lot more than couple of loss leader sales to get rid of it.

I will never do business with CTD again. They can FOAD.

I would quickly jump on this deal if it wasn't for CTD. These people price gouged during the panic.

Here is an example of a used M16 30 round mag for $129.97! Image link

I've never had a bad experience from CTD. Is everyone pissed off because they raised prices during the "scare?" If that's the case, then I don't know of a retailer (major chain, manufacturer, or small business) that didn't raise prices during that time.

Not trying to be a jerk, just trying to get some clarification. If there's more to the story, then I too will spend my money elsewhere.

Dead, oos

Brownells
†and Midway come to mind. Brownells
was selling run of the mill pmags at $8-$10 a shot when Cheaper than Fecal Matter was at 10 times that amount. Use the way back machine to those rat bastards and take a look at their "raised prices".† I think gouge is more fitting term.

Dang missed out on this. I'd be interested in one. Otherwise the Maverick 88 with shorter barrel or the NEF Turkey model if I can't find a deal like this.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014