• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Advance Auto Coupon Cyber Monday Coupon @ Advance Auto Parts - $50 off $100 for the fist 1000 Uses after Coupon
free shipping on $75+

Coupons
DOWCY - $50 off $100

• Expires 12/2. For its first 1000 customers, Advance Auto Parts is taking $50 off $100+ purchases with coupon code DOWCY. The next 1000 customers get $40 off orders $100+, and the following 2000 customers get 30% off sitewide with the same code (exclusions apply). In-store pickup is available for most products, and orders over $75 ship free.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Advance Auto Parts
See Advance Auto Parts promo codes that earn 5.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Got $50 off a new battery. Seriously Thanks OP!

notpod (Dec. 02, 2013 @ 8:01p) |

How long ago did you place your order?

elwood2 (Dec. 02, 2013 @ 8:04p) |

only 40 now

SD4ever (Dec. 03, 2013 @ 11:47a) |

Thanks i needed a new car battery

Got it $50 -- thank you....

Thanks OP, great coupon! I got a Scangauge setup for half price:http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/produ...
(was 99, came out to 50.42) Had to pay shipping unless you order over 75 but still great deal!

Their Golf cart battery is to high now even with coupon.  The $25 core charge is outrageous.  Will just get at SAMs

Don't forget 5.5% CB

In for several, thanks!

Great to stock up on air filters, cabin air filters, and a few wiper refills.

Showing $40 off for me now.

EDIT:
Cleared cookie's and it came up $50 off.

Got 50$ thanks OP

Thanks woke up today and car battery is dead.  Beats price at Wally Mart and a better battery

I just got $50 off.

Awesome! Wife needed a wheel bearing too!

Thanks OP!

Discount was at 30% about 15 minutes ago.

Thanks OP, that still beat today's 25% CYBER code advertised on the site itself.

Just got $50 off on $115 purchase + free shipping, thanks op.   

Finally got one! Had to work for to find things that would get me the full $50 AND the free shipping ($75 spend AFTER discount).
Oil filter, CV axle grease and F21 protectant did the trick.

scored some wipers n air filters... Thanks! OP 50 off worked

still 50$ 0ff works Thanks

Got a new battery. going to pick it up on a couple hours!

After three years of sending SES codes, I replaced my EGR valve. Thanks OP!

In for $50 off of $100. 2 new ignition coils. THANKS OP!

I want to buy a battery, but they charge extra $18 for Core Charges.

jhpurchases said:   Thanks woke up today and car battery is dead.  Beats price at Wally Mart and a better battery
  Did they charge extra $18 for Core Charges? Thanks. 

$50 off $100 looks dead. Only giving 30% off now.

I placed 3 separate orders today, one I got $50 off $100, the next $40 off $100 and the 3rd was 30% off. Hopefully they will all go through.

Got $50 off a new battery. Seriously Thanks OP!

notpod said:   Got $50 off a new battery. Seriously Thanks OP!
  How long ago did you place your order?

only 40 now

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014