• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.staples.com/Finish-Powerball-Dishwasher-Tablets-20-Pack/product_459366

link to 20 ct, also 60ct available for more money ($7.99 vs $2.99) but better overall deal

Member Summary

finish
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

THX MrC wasn't there a manu. rebate also?

vickh said:   THX MrC wasn't there a manu. rebate also?

ended I think.

vickh said:   THX MrC wasn't there a manu. rebate also?
agree,$9 rebate ended recently
just missed it

60 sold out, but you get a price break if you buy 3+ of the 20's can get 60 for $7.47 (better than $7.99 for the 60's)

rhino850 said:   60 sold out, but you get a price break if you buy 3+ of the 20's can get 60 for $7.47 (better than $7.99 for the 60's)
Thanks! Starting to build a pretty nice stash of these thanks to the two rebates recently and a few other deals.

Thanks!

In for six of the 20 count.

Was able to use a Staples gift card for these.

Shopdiscover gives 5% as well - not sure if that counts for the "Online Shopping" discount. So maybe 10% total CB?

These work great. I'm trying to remember how much I spent on the large pack at Costco awhile ago.....

Jeez. That's not bad! I should FINISH it.

5x 20-packs for $13.32 w/tax shipped, not too shabby.

couponking1953 said:   Thanks!

In for six of the 20 count.

Was able to use a Staples gift card for these.

Lucky I read your post. I had a $50 gift card from a previous laptop deal and thought they were only good in store. I tried it and it worked!
Free shipping too. I got 16 boxes of (20) on separate orders. I'm good for 10 months.
Thanks to you too, OP!

In for 5 x 20 ct for $12.45 shipped.

OOS

In for 5 of the 20 pack. . Thx op

In for 5 x 20 pack. Thanks OP! These work very well in our base model Frigidaire with the rinse aid.

In for 3 of the 20's. Only thing we use in our dw. Thanks!

In for 10. Thanks rhino and MC.

Perfect timing, just ran out of Finish. Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014