Free 60 day trial of Spotify premium

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
A free 60 day trial of Spotify premium from Gilt.  It works if you have a new account, or had a previous trial account.  It does NOT work if you had a paid premium account in the past.  You can cancel immediately and still retain the full trial period. 

​LINK 

(Hope its ok being in Hot Deals and not Free Stuff)

Member Summary

spotify
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Signed up. Cancelled. Good for 60 days. Thanks OP!

Woot Woot Thanks !!

Awesome! Cancelled my current subscription and signed up for this for the next 60 days under a different email account. Will resubscribe to my original at the end, saves me $20 over two months!

Not sure if this is something new or has been like this for a while, but just received an email from Spotify (I had tried their service over a year ago) that it is now free on Mobiles, Tablets and Computers.  Not sure if that is the "premium" or a basic plan.

its back to 30 days. bummer.

Thalaivar said:   Not sure if this is something new or has been like this for a while, but just received an email from Spotify (I had tried their service over a year ago) that it is now free on Mobiles, Tablets and Computers.  Not sure if that is the "premium" or a basic plan.
 You get access to all your playlists but it's in shuffle mode so it doesn't play your playlist in the order you intended.  Also I believe there's a max number of "skips".   I'm not sure about downloading for offline mode - haven't tried that yet. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014