• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Canon PowerShot A2500 Digital Camera, Silver  http://www.staples.com/Canon-PowerShot-A2500-Digital-Camera-Silv...
use the $10/30 mobile coupon or $10/50 multi use coupon shown in other HD threads to pay $45 total with FREE SHIPPING!!

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Canon PowerShot A2500 Digital Camera
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wish red was same price.

I don't believe there are any valid 10/50 coupons. The 10% coupon might work with a kiosk purchase. If someone held on to their 10/30 mobile coupon (no longer available), that would work.

Here is the Amazon deal I wrote up for the A2500 (free case and 16GB card): http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1320368/ 

Rasheed

I took the plunge before rasheeb made their posting above this one.  I also could not get any codes to work but didn't have the mobile one to try.  I also saw a USB flash stick that I'm always using for something so added a 16gig for $7.  Once I make a purchase I try and not look for a better deal so won;t follow the Amazon link above.  

Thanks all.

Rick

I couldn't find any codes that would work for just one camera either.

I ended up ordering 2 and then applied coupon code 59367 which gave me $15 off $100. I'm then hoping if I return one camera that Staples will prorate the coupon like most retail stores do. If that doesn't work, I could easily flip the camera as cheap as these are.

Good one!

dennisfuller said:   I couldn't find any codes that would work for just one camera either.

I ended up ordering 2 and then applied coupon code 59367 which gave me $15 off $100. I'm then hoping if I return one camera that Staples will prorate the coupon like most retail stores do. If that doesn't work, I could easily flip the camera as cheap as these are.

yes, they will, or you might luck out and just get the $55 back, making the one camera $40.

Expired?

Yes.

I could buy it today for $45 + tax at store even today

They had it for 79.99 then I told them it's 55.99 on your website so they matched the price for me & then I used $10 off $40 coupon which is good for any technology accessory item & it works without problem just read code to them instead of presenting the coupon & you can still get at same price.

Thanks OP

Raines Umbrellas are in clearance for $2.00 if you find it at your store I got 10 of them

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014