• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Fuzzy math

Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but it appears to me you only get the rebate on one of the speakers, meaning if you want a pair, the second one will be $180.

tmannian said:   Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but it appears to me you only get the rebate on one of the speakers, meaning if you want a pair, the second one will be $180.
We have a UPS store mail drop for offers and shipping while we are away

Buy one for each address, have one rebate sent to each address

No problem getting a pair or more

Rebate is a visa card

Since they tend to run these discounted without codes you could probably use price protection on a credit card to get an extra good deal on these when they later go on sale

Reots said:   Since they tend to run these discounted without codes you could probably use price protection on a credit card to get an extra good deal on these when they later go on sale
  what does that even mean?

I dont see a rebate but I do see the speakers are $150 each with free shipping.

now the price is $150. if you ordered yesterday, you can get back $30 in Newegg credit under iron egg guarantee.

now they are 170. Wow. That was fast.

tmc said:   now the price is $150. if you ordered yesterday, you can get back $30 in Newegg credit under iron egg guarantee.
  Thanks, I just sent the request for the Iron Egg Guarantee, can be done at this link. Hopefully they still accept it at $150 even though it went back up to $170, I've been working and haven't had a chance to submit the request until now.

pimpkinchamper said:   
Reots said:   Since they tend to run these discounted without codes you could probably use price protection on a credit card to get an extra good deal on these when they later go on sale
  what does that even mean?

sorry for the runon sentence but it means you can get a rebate from your credit card company if you have a card with Price Protection and the price goes lower like it did. Most World Mastercards have it and so does Discover. In addition you can also get the Newegg guarantee ontop of that as they give you store credit, not a refund to your card. Speakers would have been something like $70  each if you combined everything and had 2 mailing addresses

Wow. That was a steal then. I see the rebate is only good for purchase on 12/2/13. Thanks for the info Reots!

Np pimp, something to keep in mind next time they run a rebate offer on speakers

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014