QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

MOTOROLA SB6121 SURFboard Cable Modem and Free D-link N150 wireless router $67.99 FS @ NEWEGG

First page
1 of 2
WikiPost
12/2/13 2:26 PM
knowit2
12/2/13 3:06 PM
I just upgraded from the Comcast rental modem to this one.
Works great. Saving me over $7.00 a month.
DetroitEE
12/2/13 3:15 PM
If you're in the market for a cable modem, I would suggest considering spending a few extra bucks ($79.95 on Amazon) and getting the SB6141 which can handle up to 8 downstream channels instead of the 4 channels on the SB6121. While that may seem like overkill, and most people don't have a fast enough WAN connection to justify 8 channels, it seems more future-proof to me.
Bagofchips
12/2/13 3:34 PM
^^ That.
kiranmedepalli
12/2/13 3:39 PM
just bought it..was looking for a comcast compatible modem..saves me 7 bucks monthly ive been paying since last 1 year..
knowit2
12/2/13 3:51 PM
I just looked at my Comcast bill and they "missed" that I brought back their older modem.
I called them and they refunded back some money and took the charge off.
When/if you switch to your own modem, be sure to check the next months bill to insure you aren't being charged the $7.00 anymore.
tillgot
12/2/13 3:54 PM
Great product!
nwmyers
12/2/13 3:55 PM
knowit2 said:   

I just looked at my Comcast bill and they "missed" that I brought back their older modem.
I called them and they refunded back some money and took the charge off.
When/if you switch to your own modem, be sure to check the next months bill to insure you aren't being charged the $7.00 anymore.

This also happened to me and a friend had a similar experience.
SithMaster
12/2/13 7:05 PM
What's the model of the router ?
First page
1 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.