• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones with Straight Cable

• Exceptional audio quality for pro monitoring & mixing
  • 45mm large-aperture Neodymium Drivers
  • Closed-back cushioned earcup & Adjustable padded headband

Member Summary
Staff Summary

They also have the coiled cable version for $1 more.

Best headphones you can buy (non-noise canceling before you say this). And lol at the $299 "MSRP." Nope.

MKBHD loves them and highly recommends them over beats, etc.

The cable is loooong, so I'd get the coiled one for $1 more.

Nice....In-4-1.

With the AMEX Sync $25 off $75 at Amazon, this comes out to $75 for the black pair and $95 for the white pair.

Got one. I also wanted something else on the site for $12 and I used the code DIG5 to get $5 off $100. Great reviews all over the internet for this headphone set. I will modify my wife's iphone 5 OtterBox case to accommodate the large headphone jack, before she opens the gift on christmas.

This deal beats Amazon's Black Friday and Cyber Monday lightning deal on the M50's coiled variant by $8.99(at $99.99). Current Amazon price for this variant is $102.00.

The straight cable is long at 3.5m. But isn't the coiled one long too? I plan on using these for travel and was thinking of getting the straight ones and wrapping them up with ties.

The coiled one is better for travel. While it may stretch pretty long, coiled up it is not. A thick quality straight cable does not wrap easily like typical ear-bud cables.

The best price on these last year was $115 around Christmastime. I picked up a pair for my electronic drum kit and they sound PHENOMENAL. Much better than that Beats by Dre nonsense. A must-have for musicians or audiophiles.

A great product! Thank you.

Great deal. If it was coiled, I would pull the trigger! Dang it! Thanks OP!

Expired Now $149.00.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014