• Page :
  • Text Only
For those that have these, how long is the cable? Is it 3 meters as listed above? If so, I'm sold!

Oops, nevermind. It is 3 meters (9.84 feet). I overlooked it on the tech specs on the buydig.com site.

Green for you OP! These will work well for me at my workstation as well as with my new keyboard when I decide to be Buddy Holly at 2AM. lol

Use OUM123276100WR for 10 off 50.

Yes, the cord is 3 meters. . . . more than long enough for most uses.  I keep mine coiled up a few feet some times when sitting and use the plastic twisty that came with it.

nicethaughts said:   Use OUM123276100WR for 10 off 50.
  But then will have to spend another $10 on something, right. . ..  so that would be a free $10 item. +1

nicethaughts said:   Use OUM123276100WR for 10 off 50.

no longer available

Thanks OP.  Got one for my son as Xmas gift.

Are these noise canceling? Good to use on airplanes?

qidrox said:   Are these noise canceling? Good to use on airplanes?
  They are not noise cancelling, but they ARE closed back so you won't hear much in the way of outside noise and others will not hear what you are listening to.

I have not tried them on a plane or lawn tractor as of yet so can not say for sure

Thanks OP, ordered me a pair.

in 4 1

crash369 said:   in 4 1
  Great!  Thanks!

ikerim said:   Thanks OP, ordered me a pair.
  Hope you enjoy!

baath123 said:   Thanks OP.  Got one for my son as Xmas gift.
  I think he will be pleased!

code not valid any more

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.